Posting History for CajunBoyLgb
|He Was a Special Kitty
He weighed barely eight pounds, like his brother, and he was a chatty little white-and-black reverse tuxedo cat with bright green eyes. His meow was soft and sweet and often combined with little ...
|New AP Poll on Marriage Equality...
The Associated Press has released results of a nationwide telephone poll by The Associated Press and the National Constitution Center around the topic of same-sex marriage equality. Corporate media ...
|Breaking: Obama DOJ to Defend DOMA in Gill vs Office of Personnel Management
Just in from Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders : Government ...
|Today's Facepalm Moment: Americans and Majority Rule (w/Poll)
Over the last, say, forty-six years or so, the United States has been under attack from a first-covert, now overt, right-wing campaign of scientific un-education of the American citizenry. Elements ...
|Here's Why I Fight for FULL EQUALITY
While Congress fights over whether law-abiding LGBTQ citizens have the right to live and work without the fear of losing their jobs, their homes, etc. over their sexual orientation (which should be, ...
|IT WAS NEWS TO ME: Air America Declares Chapter 7
Air America is throwing in the towel. Again.
|Can a "Moral Imperative" Argument Work in the US?
The Monday to Friday morning drive is made much more pleasant thanks to the "Mensa meeting with fart jokes" that is the Stephanie Miller Show . As I ...
|Those Poor, Poor Prop H8 Supporters...!! (Updated)
John Aravosis, on his America Blog, has an inspired and impassioned rant regarding ...
|A No on Prop 8 Personal Story: Our Wedding
Since the political IS personal (and the personal IS political), I wanted to try and make the whole No on Prop 8 movement a bit more concrete for anyone who STILL thinks we're whining about our "...
|Standing for What's Right: Did I Go Too Far?
The issue came up in a phone call my partner got from his mother while I was washing cups in the bathroom sink (no kitchen at the moment-- ahh, home renovations!). "Oh, do I have something to ...
|I Think I'm Getting Married This Summer...! (w/poll)
Marriage Equality arrived in California as of 5:01 PM yesterday, June 16, 2008. Historical civil ceremonies are going on up and down the state, with happy couples exchanging simple vows to share ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by CajunBoyLgb
- Ever since the Supreme Court decided to take up the issue of same-sex marriage, a vast pool of arguments, both legal and moral, have been made to defend or attack the virtues of same-sex marriage. ...8 comments 5 Recs
- It appears thatnext week's hearing at the SCOTUS is going to result in either a 5-4 or (more likely, at least in my opinion) 6-3 decision granting marriage equality rights in all 50 states and ...33 comments 8 Recs
- The GoFundMe IndieGoGo pages for straight victims of entrepreneurial discrimination go up in 5,4,3.... This is no longer about public accommodation but simply posturing by stupid people and ...7 comments 12 Recs
- Ted Cruz, doing his TV evangelist ...100 comments 68 Recs
- Sen. Rand Paul is certainly kicking off his presidential campaign with a bang. The pastor who spoke during his campaign's kickoff event didn't even get out of the building before telling ...90 comments 95 Recs
- The religious right has had a rough time of it in California the last few years with the striking down of Prop H8 and all those elected liberal socialist democrats in the state. Well, one ...67 comments 45 Recs
- Not on Magistrate Smith's watch, you don't. This is the first in a series of articles exploring how post-legalization anti-marriage equality bills, currently working their way through state ...329 comments 205 Recs
- GOP Attorney General Ken Paxton and Gov. Greg Abbott agree that not even a lesbian woman with cancer should be able to marry her partner of 30 years. Texas Republican Attorney General Ken ...59 comments 54 Recs
- Republican state Rep. Sally Kern of Oklahoma hopes punish public officials who follow the law. A Republican Oklahoma lawmaker, Rep. Sally Kern, wants to punish local and state employees who comply ...129 comments 51 Recs
- Jami and Krista Contreras discussing the humiliation they felt at being turned away from a Michigan doctor. New moms Jami and Krista Contreras brought their 6-day-old baby for a check-up with the ...280 comments 155 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.