Below you'll find recent contributions related to Calee4nia's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Those Damned Hippies. They Saved the Berkeley Post Office.
In early April, the US Postal Service won. They got a Federal Judge to dismiss , without prejudice, Berkeley's lawsuit against the sale of the downtown Berkeley Post Office.
|"Black People Had War Declared on Them By Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf."
On Thursday, May 21st, 2015, Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, in response to window breaking during ...
|Apparently, 136 Bullets Were NOT Enough.
OOPS : Someone put an autoplay video embed in the comments. If you hear audio you can go here and stop the video from playing. -----
|BREAKING: McConnell files to end Fast Track debate on Thursday
So much for Mitch McConnell's "robust amendment process". After the Senate debating only 2 amendments thus far (& possibly 2 more Wednesday), McConnell has already filed plans to invoke cloture to ...
Recommended by Calee4nia
- Honestly, who gives a shit? I've been around DK for a while now, and many lifers know me as an angry, black dyke. Some kossacks like that (I once got hit on in a PM by a particularly noxious kossack ...505 comments 162 Recs
- Here's a funny thing about what's gotten Ted Nugent in trouble this time. He really didn't say what people think he said. This is what it was... http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/22/tribe-...187 comments 195 Recs
- You are only coming through in waves. Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse Out of the corner of my eye I turned to look but it was gone I ...24 comments 26 Recs
- 161 comments 616 Recs
- Everyday Magic is a diary series that seeks to explain many of the computing concepts we use on a regular basis in a way that non-techies can understand, and introduce them to the lingo we techies ...72 comments 79 Recs
- "“I am a strong supporter of net neutrality.....What you’ve been seeing is some lobbying that says that the servers and the various portals through which you’re getting information over the ...762 comments 507 Recs
- In a 63-page opinion handed down this morning , the United States Court of Appeals for District of Columbia Circuit struck down FCC regulations on ...131 comments 160 Recs
- An essay by Paul Graham on [http://www.paulgraham.com/disagree.html how to disagree] is summarized visually by [http://blog.createdebate.com/2008/04/07/writing-strong-arguments/ this pyramid]: ...154 comments 153 Recs
- Cross posted from Blue Virginia Last night's Howard Dean/DFA fundraiser on Capitol Hill for Democratic House of Delegates candidates Jennifer Boysko and John Bell was a big success. The room was ...71 comments 153 Recs
- A few months ago, a friend shared with me a note written by his six-year-old daughter to her mother: School was bad. People are annoying. They always want to talk to me. He found this hilarious,427 comments 337 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.