Posting History for CanadianBoy
|The Republican Party has a lot of Brass
To quote the Big Dog himself. You know the Republican Party has a lot of Brass when it accuses Barack Obama of saying nasty things when they themselves have done it. Most of the latest Faux Outrage ...
|Keep Calm and Carry On
Okay, admittedly I'm still a little nervous about how the rest of the debates go, now that's generally out of my control, we need to relax about the polls, but thankfully there is one that really ...
|BREAKING: FL-Sen: Crist to Run
Florida Gov. Charlie Crist will announce Tuesday he will forgo another bid for governor and instead run for the Senate, two well placed Republican sources tell CNN. Marco Rubio, Former ...
|Get Ready to Freep
After the Democrats have a vote on their leadership let's bombard the CNN National Report with F's for the ...
In the spirit of Elton John, an Ode to the GOP. I just had to do this.
|Boycott The Media
You know it's occured to me after a long time watching, that everytime someone whines about Media Coverage. We usually start seeing positive media coverage for that person. Notice John McCain and ...
|Ignore Palin: She is a Decoy
Okay, this is the hopefully the last Sarah Palin Diary I ever have to put up on here.
|Breaking: Bush, Cheney, Schwarzenegger will not attend RNC
Just a Breaking News Update I wanted to pass along.
|McCain Only Met Palin Once Before
I'm sure no doubt this has been repeated before and before in Other Diaries, but rather then attack Sarah Palin and possibly get accused by the media of Blatant Sexism, I believe we need to turn ...
|If McCain Picks Pawlenty (UPDATED!)
You might want to Brush up on your talking points.
|So What's Going to Happen to Biden's Senate Seat?
As some of you may know now that Obama has selected Biden as his running mate, Biden will be engaged in a Senate Election as well in Delaware.
|Phelps Breaks Spitz's Record!
|I've Had Enough of McCain and the Republicans Bullsh**
Seriously, what is Barack Obama doing, he needs to seriously stop letting John McCain walk all over him. What part of the Republicans and John McCain will do almost anything to win does he not ...
|John McCain Fails to Pay His Taxes
I don't know exactly if someone has written this here but the Telegraph in London has written a lot of Damaging Stuff on John McCain Including this little gem.
|BREAKING: Obama Resigns from his Church
Just reported by Roland Martin on CNN Details to come as I can find ...
|Because, I Just Have To Rant
Okay, I have a lot I want to talk about so I'm going to do it in this diary. 1. John McCain continues to walk around without a challenger. 2. The News Media's and in particular Lou Dobbs' Insane ...
|Hillary has won Nothing Yet
Let's be honest, Hillary Clinton likely had built up a great lead in both Ohio, Texas and Rhode Island. She won based on employing the Firewall Strategy.
|I Forgive Hillary
A week or so ago, my temper had reached boiling point with Bill Clinton's Attack Dog Politics. I had decided that I would be very disappointed if Hillary won the nomination by using Dirty Tricks.
|Extremely Dissappointed in Bill Clinton
As somebody who admired Bill Clinton as President, his behavior over the past few days has been troubling and downright sickening. This is his Wife's Campaign and it appears to me that Bill Clinton ...
|We Need To Support The Democratic Nominee in 2008
You know, as I've read the boards the past few days I've come across one recurring theme, and it usually is: Obama Sucks, Clinton Sucks, Edwards Sucks, etc. etc. All of this is really concerning and ...
|I Could Just Kiss Tom Tancredo w/Poll
Okay seriously, I know that was a troll title, but Tom Tancredo has just handed us the greatest weapon we could ever have. He officially ...
|Inhofe Must Go
I'm a strong believer in Global Warming and I am an ex-patriot from the United States, however, I truly do believe the United States and North America for that matter has been way behind the 8-ball ...
|IN-7: Carson to Retire
Well, the fifth Democrat announced her retirement today. Rep. Julia Carson of Indiana who was ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by CanadianBoy
- Six years ago, when I first ran for the Senate, I focused on issues that would help Ohio’s middle class. I took principled stands because I thought that what I had to say would be good for Ohio, ...43 comments 157 Recs
- Media malpractice case study. Republican Congressman is a doctor, cheats on his wife multiple times with multiple different women, gets caught, wife gets divorce, ...342 comments 883 Recs
- Let's talk about Saturday Night Live!305 comments 29 Recs
- One of the things I've admired about the overall Democrat effort this year has been the clever use of the interwebz to raise money, get younger generations engaged in the political process and bring ...10 comments 10 Recs
- (OPENING SCENE) ( JOHN MCCAIN is sitting in one of his many houses, peering out at the sunset from a huge window, and he looks wistful.) JOHN MCCAIN: I am ...29 comments 13 Recs
- Keith just reported on the Washington Post that the Republicans are considering postponing ...660 comments 644 Recs
- From NRO's The Corner: Going Out With a Bang [Stephen Spruiell] The 2008 ...26 comments 20 Recs
- Right wing extremist and Fox News Kook Sean Hannity has made it clear that he is planning to harass DNC delegates and have staff videotape delegates looking for outrageous comments (perhaps from his ...362 comments 505 Recs
- On the 3 hour hatefest for Insanitized minions, Sean Hannity and Karl Rove have made it clear that they intend to go to the Democratic Convention and harass delegates. They do not intend to go ...285 comments 433 Recs
- Ha ha! Very funny article on Politico just now. This first paragraph says it all: While excitement is building for a ...96 comments 61 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.