Posting History for Cannaman
I've been smoking weed for a long time. The first time I smoked weed was in Alaska in 1979. I smoked some Matanuska Thunderfuck. I had just finished building a deck and I just sat there, looked at ...
|Weed is Legal in Colorado!
As soon as John Hickenlooper certifies the election, every adult over the age of 21 will be able to possess an ounce of marijuana. It will be part of Colorado's constitution - Amendment 64. It will ...
|Smoking Cannabis - Doing it Right
The first thing you need to do is make sure that you are smoking weed grown in a regulated marketplace or are doing a good job of growing your own. This means that if you live anywhere except for ...
|Occupy the Aspen Ideas Festival June 27-July 3rd
A lot of folks have suffered as they have occupied various sites. I highly recommend Occupying Aspen this July. It's a beutiful time to be in the Rockies. There is lots of legal National Forest ...
|Third Wave of Threatening Letters on the Way
Colorado Law regulates our medical marijuana industry. Forty-eight businesses that were legal under Colorado's Medical Marijuana Law, were taxed under Colorado Medical Marijuana Law, and paid more $...
I grow cannabis for a Medical Marijuana Center in Colorado. We're a small business that has 14 employees. Ten full time and four part time. We have a couple of retail outlets and two gardens. We ...
|Holder's DOJ is after my job
I love my job. I grow cannabis for a living. Six days a week, I wake up at 4:30 in the morning, have a cup of coffee, and go to work. I work in full sunlight every day. I grow legendary strains ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Cannaman
- Tonight I participated in a telephone town hall meeting with Andrew Romanoff . He's running as a Democrat to unseat Mike Coffman, R, Colorado District 6. Mr. Romanoff was Colorado's Speaker of the ...10 comments 11 Recs
- If anyone knows my history, they will know that I have been here on Dailykos almost since its inception. For such a liberal group, I realize that Dailykos actually skews a little older than much of ...61 comments 56 Recs
- A call to legalize marijuana will be met with a series of predictable responses. Here is how you can respond to each.141 comments 73 Recs
- The March 2010 video from a camera at a nearby storage center shows Houston Police officers chasing burglary suspect Chad Holley. After the 15-year-old trips over a police car that intercepts him, ...127 comments 374 Recs
- I made plans with my daughter to meet her at 7:30 p.m. early Saturday. Later I took a nap to be awoken by a text. "Where are you?" at 7:39 for the 8:24 moon rise. Hurriedly I loaded my camera ...20 comments 30 Recs
- A few weeks ago, public interest group Common Cause filed a complaint with the IRS, asserting that the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is "a corporate lobbying group masquerading as a ...11 comments 25 Recs
- I'm utterly at a loss. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/beastie-boys-co-founder-adam-yauch-dead-at-48-20120504 Adam Yauch, one-third of the pioneering hip-hop group the Beastie Boys, has ...116 comments 109 Recs
- A Dying Empire Invades Oaksterdam while Shredding Amendments 4 & 1 By Harvey Wasserman At freedom’s core is protection from arbitrary police power and the right to choose one’s own medicine, ...7 comments 16 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.