Posting History for Carlo408
|Where in the World Can I Go?
I haven't published here in ages, and I mean AGES. I have been unemployed for almost five years, despite working my ass off and getting three degrees with a small child. I'm 45, black, female, and ...
|Does Ann Romney Know Something We Don't?
I was watching Alex Wagner on MSNBC, where she showed highlights of Romney campaigning in Colorado. As I watch, one thing particularly stood out to me-Ann Romney.
|Chris Cilliza, the Poll Guru, now thinks Ohio is a Tossup
Chris Cilizza is a fucking idiot. He is the only person doing this. What is he smoking? http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2012/11/01/ohio-moves-back-into-the-toss-up-category-on-fix-...
|The 2008 Homestretch-the More Things Change
I was listening to the MSM this morning, talking about Pennsylvania and Michigan now being in play, and how Obama is going to have to fight on blue turf, about how Ohio has tightened. I've read ...
|Food Stamp Mitt is Back
Watching Romney now campaigning in Tampa. Started his speech off with the "Food Stamp" argument, even though its been debunked repeatedly. Then he went to his 5 poing plan=nothing. Went on to ...
|I Convinced my McCain Voting, Romney Supporting Fiance' to Vote for Obama
I can now say that, in spite of the rabid racism that has polarized our country, I believe in miracles. I am an African American, female, liberal leaning, Obama supporter. My fiance is a white, ...
|The Allred Surprise
Just heard on the Stephanie Miller Show that the ex-wife for former Staples CEO is asking a Massachusetts court to life a gag order that would allow her to give the details of her divorce, where ...
|Richard Wolfe-Romney Doesn't Think Voters are Stupid. Romney KNOWS the Press is Stupid
I was watching the Ed Show tonight, and Richard Wolfe was discussing the whole "Romney momentum" meme that has seemed to permeate the airwaves, in addition to the serious con game Romney is running ...
|Chuck Todd on MSNBC Praying that People Will Turn to the World Series-Why?
MSNBC has deteriorated this election cycle into a compilation of total sellouts and whiny crybabies. I am so disgusted with them, I'm almost at a lost. Chuck Todd, with a total seriousness of ...
|The REAL Mitt Romney in One Picture
This says it all. It should be run on every Obama add until election day. Sorry, I can't get my computer to post the picture, but its Mitt, in all of his pseudoglory:
|My Teenage Daughter was Cyberbullied because of Romney Supporters
I am writing this diary mad as hell. My daughter, after seeing some of the racist things posted about Obama on the Internet and after researching it, posted on her Facebook that anyone who is ...
|The Obama Comeback that Would DESTROY Romney in the Debates
We all know at this point that Romney is a compulsive liar, probably psychotic, and even sociopathic. He lies with impunity. As I listened to Romney lie yet again today, I thought about those used ...
|All Knowledge and No Zeal-How we Failed the President
Okay, I have had it with the sourpusses on here. People on here have been bitching and moaning about the debates for a week now, constantly griping about how Obama has let us down. How about this?
|Media's Plan for a Horserace Fails, Desperately Pushing Debate Talk
I have read all of the diaries about the "bounce" from the debates. Usually, this late after a debate, the conversation has turned to the Vice-Presidential debate, or, at least in this case, the ...
|From China to Mitt-Checkmate
While campaigning in Virginia, Romney told the crowds that we need to stand up to China and their manipulation, stating that he "want[s] to make sure that if a nation cheats like China has cheated, ...
|This isn't a referendum on More Government, this Election is about what happens with less Government
First of all, people need to know that what the GOP is doing is basically implementing austerity measures and they need to know that what that really means is NO GOVERNMENT: In economics, ...
|I thought America Wanted a President Who Doesn't Kowtow to the Rich?
Jane Meyer of the New Yorker published an article about Obama's disdain for wealthy donors. I'm saying, before I read it, "well, duh". We want someone fighting for the middle class, right? Right?
|The Article that Could Change The Trajectory of this election
I was reading Ann Romney's comments about how she and Mitt are not releasing any more returns. As I stared at her picture from the MSNBC interview, with her upturned lip and her sanctimony, I ...
|FEARING FOR MY DAUGHTER, MY FUTURE
Its been over 1200 days since my last post. Sometimes blogs can really raise my blood pressure. I still read every day, but quite frankly, I've been suffering from major depression. In the past 4 ...
|McCain Now Opposes Mid-east Peace Talks!
www.talkingpointsmemo.com I know, this is really un freakin believable, but McCain actually opposes the Mid-east peace process! I know you're wondering, why would he do that? It is true that ...
| The Real Reason Why Lady Rothschild Won't Endorse Obama
I know that many of you are wondering why anyone is even bothering to cover why Lady de Rothschild endorsing McCain. After all, other Clinton backers have crossed over to the Dark Side. However, ...
|John McCain Has Killed Himself for the Debates-Checkmate
Obama is a master thinker, I must say. In the midst of all of the panic and despair, Obama has kept his game plan secret better than any politician I've ever seen. (Wow, I just saw a really good ...
|Okay, this is Why my Blood is Boiling About Hillbilly Palin
I am a 39 year old black woman. I have an undergraduate degree, a law degree, passed the bar the first time, have a masters of law, and I am published. I presently work in a field where my ...
|Obama Held to Highest Standard in the History of the Presidency-Why?
I have been noticing something. It started at the beginning of the primary season, and it has now gone full scale. The Republican Convention and the Sarah Palin pick highlighted what I had feared:
|To Joe Biden: Do NOT go Easy on Palin
When McCain decided to make Palin his VP, I am sure he noticed how Hillary grilled Obama while Obama continued to try and be a gentleman. Well, they figure that you, Joe, will try to go easy on ...
|Obama Finally Hits the POW Crap
Today at his speech in Montana, Obama, once again, to my chagrin, mentioned how we should honor McCain's service. Today, however, he said something that I hadn't heard him say before:
|Chris Matthews Smacks Down PUMA Nutbags
I was absolutely giggling with glee when I saw Chris Matthews finally give the so called "PUMA's" and the Hillary Clinton Supporters for McCain their big chance to make their case. There were four ...
|To the Evangelicals and Uber-Patriots-I thought that you WANTED Peacemakers
This is my first diary, and I have been terrified of posting it, but not EVERYONE who is Christian is in love with McCain. At least not the true ones anyway. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Carlo408
- Jordan Russell Davis, Another Statistic I'm now at the place where I am 100% comfortable saying that it is yet again open season on Black people, especially young Black men, in America. ...423 comments 382 Recs
- The "not too bright" Rhodes Scholar gets dog-whistled. Not us. No way. That's the message from Texas Rep. Michael Burgess and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham when it comes to their criticisms ...135 comments 93 Recs
- Yesterdays confrontation at the House's Foreign Affairs committee hearing "Benghazi and Beyond" was inevitable since the GOP needs a contrived crisis to try to appear relevant. Congressional ...135 comments 633 Recs
- WHY THE FUCK DID THEY IMMEDIATELY CUT TO SCENES OF CELEBRATION IN KENYA? This is absolutely ludicrous. The next thing they did wouldn't help combat the conspiracy theorists either: a shot of very ...62 comments 30 Recs
- It seems incredible, impossible. How is it Mitt Romney can tell lie upon lie, hold multiple positions on every issue, and still be treated as a credible candidate? How can the Republicans and ...178 comments 425 Recs
- ( From TWD ) It was disgraceful and embarrassing when Mike Bloomberg decided that President Obama wasn't worth having to see the biggest damage the ...89 comments 33 Recs
- Newly Moderate Mitt is all about being "bipartisan." See, this new ad says so. "We have to work on a collaborative basis," he says. "And Republicans and Democrats both love America. But we need ...76 comments 55 Recs
- President Obama now leads Mitt Romney by rather stunning margins among all Latino/Hispanic registered voters, based on the newest Latino Decisions poll. Overall, President Obama is favored by 73 ...76 comments 137 Recs
- A new poll conducted by Good News McCain Research™ on behalf of HorseRace Media has the national race tied, showing Mitt Romney trailing President Obama by only 20 points, within the poll's 30-...22 comments 33 Recs
- Original Post HERE .Today on the Ed Show, Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, former General Colin Powell Chief of Staff decided to get tough and frank about the current state of the Republican Party.He was ...121 comments 316 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.