Posting History for Cato come back
|"I am not afraid to take up arms against government"
These words are chilling -- not because they have been pondered or just because someone uttered them. It is how the words were delivered. My grown daughter sent me a text today at work. When I ...
|Cato come back||05/24/2010||33||15||-||33|
Barack Obama is speaking tomorrow, Monday, at the VFW convention at the Arizona Center. This ...
|Cato come back||08/16/2009||3||1||-||12|
|Healthcare rally at McCain's office
I went to a health care rally at McCain's office in Tempe, AZ on Thursday. It was organized through moveon.org. Just got the photos uploaded. We spoke with the staff in the reception office -- 18 ...
|Cato come back||07/10/2009||8||7||-||11|
|STOP! Cheney is NOT "Vice President"
Press Secretary Gibbs this afternoon deferred a reporter to "ask the Vice President" a question and Gibbs was referring to Cheney. WTF! My understanding is that our vice president is Joe Biden. It ...
|Cato come back||05/21/2009||64||9||-||25|
|Another dirty f*ing hippy
I read two road's excellent diary and found myself baffling myself. This statement could have been written by me:
|Cato come back||07/02/2008||28||23||1||33|
|Hoping against Hillary
I feel the despair of the coming trauma when a bush league ploy robs us of another president. My hand goes to my head, rubs my temples and grabs my hair. I am trying to reach into my mind for an ...
|Cato come back||03/07/2008||7||2||-||3|
|Don't read this, it's only words
I'm stunned that the Clinton campaign is presenting such a fallacy of ideas. Let me begin with the uproar she is spreading about the "plagiarized" words that she accuses Obama of stealing from Gov. ...
|Cato come back||02/18/2008||20||8||1||6|
|NOW and THEN, OVER and OVER
After reading New York N.O.W. Trashes Ted's Obama Endorsement! I was inspired to write this. Just my opinion and ...
|Cato come back||01/28/2008||17||5||-||9|
|Not another Al Gore diary
This isn't an Al Gore diary. It isn't a plea for anyone to run or not run. In fact, I'm not really sure why I even still read Daily Kos; all of the candidate/politician/current event diaries ...
|Cato come back||11/13/2007||6||3||-||-|
|Al, it's me. Just me.
I'm just one lone whisperer in the valley of shadowed echoes. When I scream, there is still a dampened whimper that cannot seem to reach past the winded, stifling silence. I am a nobody -- a ...
|Cato come back||11/06/2007||22||25||2||150|
|Kossacks: Get off your High Horse
With all of the arguments that have been made about making Dkos a reputable, respectable blog and forum, it seems a little hypocritical to have (on the rec list) this diary:
|Cato come back||02/10/2007||83||11||1||16|
|Ringing in My Mind
While reading kuulray's diary: Peace on Earth - There is Hope I was reminded of impressions that still reverberate inside of me. ...
|Cato come back||12/24/2006||20||14||1||144|
|F#ck this crap about 2008
I am disgusted with all of the noise EVERYWHERE about who is going to run in 2008! We've got a f#cking war going on, we JUST HAD an election and haven't even sworn the newbies in yet, and we haven'
|Cato come back||12/05/2006||43||16||-||14|
|Baker: Told ya so!
From The Times Online we are treated to a glimpse of the idiocy of Bush II. James Baker first points out how everything ...
|Cato come back||12/03/2006||13||7||-||-|
|Videothevote.org: AZ, NJ, FL, OH, MD, MI, PA||Cato come back||11/07/2006||2||1||-||7|
|While Dems are "picking out drapes", GOP is cleaning house||Cato come back||10/31/2006||15||8||-||3|
|AZ-05: Former Atty General calls J. D. Hayworth liar||Cato come back||10/30/2006||16||12||-||13|
|Stem cells and 'the right to life': Two personal stories||Cato come back||10/29/2006||16||29||-||140|
|AZ GOP asks mayors to resign; They support Janet||Cato come back||10/28/2006||49||15||-||23|
|To Roger Waters, with love||Cato come back||10/04/2006||46||35||9||153|
|Handbags and Terrorists||Cato come back||10/02/2006||17||3||-||10|
|Wake up, Republicans. Vote Dem or stay home!||Cato come back||09/19/2006||3||9||1||-|
|Feds investigating AF Chief of Staff Moseley||Cato come back||03/28/2006||7||7||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Cato come back
- Let's begin by being honest. Shaun King is a polarizing figure. He has a very specific point of view when it comes to American police forces and their dealings with African Americans, and he is ...865 comments 435 Recs
- Well if U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman's indictment is any guide, it was quite a lot. Full text of Wildstein indictment courierpostonline.com -- May 1, 2015 [ pg 4 ] [...] 2. From in or about ...176 comments 235 Recs
- Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...315 comments 643 Recs
- Yes - that crazy, liberal, Progressive, left-leaning Keith Olbermann is still at it. He's still doing crazy, liberal, Progressive, left-leaning stuff. Standing up for a minority group in America? ...110 comments 266 Recs
- Ever wonder where your where your tax money goes?: The Pentagon ...106 comments 128 Recs
- This is not an easy diary to write. I've considered myself liberal since I was young. My views on the world aligned (and still do) with thoughts we consider classically liberal. I believe in free ...1081 comments 241 Recs
- Fox News terrorism "expert" Steven Emerson made quite a splash when he made this bizarre claim. Non-Muslims do not go to the British city of Birmingham, which has become a “totally Muslim” city,130 comments 271 Recs
- Now there's a title that'll let the Fox News audience shine. Hello, connoisseurs of exceptional internet lunacy; since Markos is taking a break, I'll be this week's guide to the far corners of ...106 comments 84 Recs
- If Bernie Sanders runs, personally, I'll be behind him 100 percent. And that decision is coming soon.235 comments 100 Recs
- Go on pull the other one its got manacles on. The CIA misled the White House and Congress over its harsh interrogation programme for terrorism suspects, and its methods, which included waterboarding,114 comments 150 Recs
Cato come back's Tags
- No current results.