243 comments by Charles Chamberlain.
Recommended by Charles Chamberlain
- Forgive me Kossacks, for I have sinned. It has been 5 years since my last diary. I'll try to be better. I don't live in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York anymore, but I'm keeping the ...17 comments 22 Recs
- Last year, I had the opportunity to attend Netroots Nation in San Jose, which was made possible through the Democracy for America Netroots Nation Scholarship program . This year, Netroots Nation ...6 comments 10 Recs
- It was ten years ago we launched Democracy for America to build off of the momentum you started with my presidential campaign, and we're still going strong today! As the Daily Kos community has been ...85 comments 225 Recs
- The curse of poverty has no justification in our age. It is socially as cruel and blind as the practice of cannibalism at the dawn of civilization... The time has come for us to civilize ourselves ...3 comments 16 Recs
- Says it at the tail-end of the first minute here: http://billlumaye.blogspot.com/2012/10/tagg-romney-drops-by-bill-show.html?spref=fb I'll have more soon, but I wanted to get this up quick -- make ...502 comments 430 Recs
- [Originally posted at Booman Tribune ] Rep. Mike Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania's 8th congressional district had about the most inauspicious beginning to his term that can possibly be imagined. He ...9 comments 22 Recs
- We all love Stephan Colbert, and his Super Pac " Citzens for a better tomorrow, tomorrow ", for a while it was king in ripping on the Teahadists and general wingnuttery. BUT.... now Mr. Colbert has ...50 comments 284 Recs
- “I believe keeping our promises should be our highest priority and that means saving Social Security and Medicare.”– Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) The Budget for the 1%, introduced by Rep. Paul Ryan,6 comments 29 Recs
- ProgressiveCongress.org just sent the following press release out and we wanted to share it here. We know we haven't blogged here much- we've been busy behind the scenes but now it's time for us ...5 comments 8 Recs
- Anger. Outrage. Disappointment. Frustration. Disbelief. Sadness. Grief. Incensed. When the news broke a few days ago about Susan G. Komen's decision to stop funding breast cancer screenings through ...6 comments 26 Recs
Charles Chamberlain's Tags
- No current results.
Charles Chamberlain's Blogroll
- No current results.