|Occupy the Mall - the March of the 99%
We will organize a coordinated descent of OWS, its sister movements and allies on the national mall. We will bring hundreds of thousands, even millions, representing the 99% and demanding our government back @occupythemall #occupythemall. This historic event will not happen automatically, and will take months of planning. We must start now, and this group is for organizing.
|Occupy Wall Street
This is a clearinghouse of all posts related to the grassroots effort to return this country to Democracy.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Chazcat
- My mother emigrated from India, along with my father, my sister, who was 10 years old, and me; I was 7. When we landed on these shores, we couldn't afford a home, so we lived with my aunt. All four ...132 comments 142 Recs
- I could not do this video justice by providing a transcript. Don't get me wrong, the words used are powerful. But the images are even more so. There is even evidence that the NYPD do know how ...4 comments 18 Recs
- Longtime Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky has been charged with 8 counts of child molestation and two Penn state officials have been charged for not reporting suspected child abuse to ...31 comments 30 Recs
- Come on guys, I don't normally do this, but rec this up, like it, tweet it, share it on Facebook, let's get this VIRAL (cause you know the corporate media isn't going to cover it, they're too busy ...202 comments 312 Recs
- #OCCUPYWALLST -- FINAL UPDATE -- This is What YOU Can Do Right Now! -MEDIA FUND Established! -Upd x7UPDATE X7! In less than 9 hours , and with suggested donations of $9.17 , we hit our initial goal of $1000!!128 comments 181 Recs
- Orange County Republican Marilyn Davenport has made a statement regarding her racist E-mail portraying the President and his mother and father as chimpanzees. I'm sorry if my email ...999 comments 364 Recs
- Earlier today, Wisconsin Senator Chris Larson sent an email to Progressive Change Campaign Committee members, asking everyone to hold Republicans accountable for their assault on working families.15 comments 63 Recs
- The violence in Egypt has made me incredibly angry, mainly because this could have been prevented had Mubarak simply stepped down. And even worse, my own government is making the situation worse ...9 comments 1 Recs
- It’s been a long week for me, probably even longer for my daughter. But last night, I breathed a sigh of relief as she arrived in Istanbul. For the previous diaries on the saga of being a ...83 comments 135 Recs
- I don't believe you. I've watched you for years and I've never believed you. You want the same 5 million+/year deals you see the other purveyors of outrage making. You're a one-note pony. You ...1005 comments 761 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.