Posting History for Chepe
|Benghazi?! Why don't Republicans think about THIS instead?
Reading some message-board comments here in Texas about the ongoing Republican obsession with Benghazi, I was moved to do some research for a reply. Obviously, simple statistics cannot completely ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Chepe
- “First and foremost, we are a nation built on the rule of law.” These reassuring words from President Obama came during unsettling anti-police riots in Ferguson, MO. But times have stayed ...19 comments 46 Recs
- The Earth’s climate changes naturally and gradually over long periods of time due to geological forces. The climate can also change abruptly. These abrupt changes can be due to geological forces ...11 comments 22 Recs
- In plain language, the National Climate Assessment says change is already being felt and will worsenThe green band shows how global average temperature would have changed over the last century due to natural forces alone, as simulated by climate models. The blue band shows model simulations of the ...97 comments 139 Recs
- This past week my youngest daughter, Little Rodan, asked me if I would run a Dungeons & Dragons campaign for her. I was a little surprised, because I have been running a GURPS campaign for her on ...83 comments 59 Recs
- There's one word that strikes fear in the modern politician. TAX I'll give you a moment to recover.... It's OK. Deep breaths. Try to focus on your favorite spending for a moment and just forget ...115 comments 75 Recs
- The Overpass Light Brigade is expanding. The light is spreading. There are Light Brigade groups popping up all over America. There's another in Germany . They need road money. They held ...47 comments 100 Recs
- Straight talk Originally posted at Eclectablog . A couple of weeks ago, U.S. District Court Judge Richard George Kopf from the District of Nebraska weighed in on his blog "Hercules and the Umpire" ...49 comments 260 Recs
- The government "shut down" at 12:01am this morning. I turned off the TV and went to bed. Today I am sitting in the living room of my apartment, a beautiful early fall sun in the sky, with an ...79 comments 250 Recs
- I saw this comment in the San Francisco Chronicle this morning and loved it. I went to work, came home and loved it more. Some great points are made here and I wish I could take some credit. The ...38 comments 339 Recs
- No current results.