US Army, retired. Now a sales manager in Miami.
Comments posted: 116 (2395 days since last comment on Wed Nov 05, 2008 at 03:53 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 127
People Following Chilufya: 0
Chilufya's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Chilufya
- Update: WE'RE BACK UP!!! SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE...... This is a wonderful bit of video, stunning in its total expression of the right-wing and their tools in the media.1150 comments 1307 Recs
- We brought you the hate- filled throngs in Bethlehem, PA earlier in the week. Many of you expressed the hope that this was an isolated incident. But Johnstown took off the sheets yesterday, with at ...474 comments 566 Recs
- I wrote this diary a couple of months ago to educate people on their rights when dealing with debt collectors. In the last few months things have gotten so much worse, that I feel it is worth ...18 comments 32 Recs
- I will not be citing any scholarly studies in this Diary, because I'm not aware of any that are based on gathering observations for over 100,000 miles a year since the advent of portable phones. I ...563 comments 261 Recs
- ALTHOUGH THE DKOS FAQ DISCOURAGES calling out people by name, I've had enough. And reading the comments of late, so have a lot of other Kossacks. Apparently, there are people ...1174 comments 964 Recs
- I'm using my diary today to send thoughts, wishes, and prayers to our fellow Americans in Iowa. I know this isn't new news, but the devastation is terrible and promises to only get worse. I also ...81 comments 37 Recs
- It's sad that some of our leading Democratic presidential candidates feel compelled to compete with one another to show who's tougher on national security. Wes Clark, a four star general with 34 ...183 comments 191 Recs
- [http://www.thenation.com/directory/bios/max_blumenthal Max Blumenthal] of The Nation is my new hero. In fact, anyone who exposes College Republicans as smarmy warmongers who mysteriously ...373 comments 554 Recs
- One of the first shots in Michael Moore's masterpiece SiCKO , is of an uninsured American with a large, gaping, bloody wound in his knee. He's calmly stitching it up. The poor guy ...566 comments 799 Recs
- The Wall Street Journal prints a long letter from George Bush to Congress this morning - where he is as defiant as ever.519 comments 538 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.