Posting History for Chris Carlson
|STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY!
Dear DNC, DSCC, DCCC, and various Democratic Senators and Representatives: STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY! Last year, I was more than happy to donate what I could to you individually, with most of my ...
|Let's Get Ready to Rumble.
Before we all get too comfortable after watching our guy's speech kick the crap out of their guy's speech, let's all have a nice splash of cold water to the face...
|GOP = Grandstanding Obsolete Pricks
I just wanted to take a moment to thank the GOP members of the House for their complete and utter refusal to vote for the stimulus package. There are several reasons to be glad that not one single ...
|Al is ahead--we can still get to 60
Yeah, I know, this ain't a diary. Franken ahead by 1,000 with 96% in, according to CNN totals. We can still pull Al Franken. Jeff Merkley has a lot of votes in Multnomah and Washington counties ...
|Be Not Afraid.
This is just a little tidbit for the nervous. It's not intended to make anyone overconfident, or to slow donating, canvassing, phonebanking, etc. Just a quick snapshot to clear your head of the ...
|Business Math 101 for Joe the Plumber
Heya Joe, Since you're all bummed out about this whole deal where Barack Obama's plan would supposedly rob you of your version of the American Dream, I figured you could use a little cheering up. ...
|The Search for Sixty Senators--Sept. 28 Action Edition
(Please rec if you want to achieve this goal--we're on a roll, let's shoot for the whole enchilada!) How would you like to see Joe Lieberman become the most powerful man in the ...
|Stop the Drama, Vote Obama!
And some of us, at one point or another, thought Hillary was a drama queen? Great God Almighty, I have seen it all now. Our Hero, John McCain, riding in on His Great White Horse to Save ...
|Obama Campaign On Offense: JOHN MCCAIN IS A LIAR!
Welcome to the party, Obama campaign! We wanted hard-hitting ads, we deserve hard-hitting ads, and most of all, John McCain the liar deserves hard-hitting ads. And this ...
|MSM's New Meme: JOHN MCCAIN IS A LIAR. (Backup Requested)
Well, I'll be damned. So I get home from work a bit ago (night shift nurse, me), and as is my wont, I grabbed a bite to eat and plopped down to check out the Internets for a few minutes before ...
|Take a Breath.
1.) Sarah Palin's newness will wear off, her cloud of various ethical scandals and outright lies will come back to bite her, and two months from now she will be seen properly for what she is--Dick ...
|The Search for Sixty Senators
With the standard caveats that it's only September, much work must yet be done, and that we can't take anything for granted in the Presidential race, I'd like to ask everyone reading this to clear ...
|OK, so...McCain is kicking Obama's ass, right?
Yeah, that's what I'm hearing on the news, guys, sorry to tell ya: McCain's numbers are "on the move", he's a genius for getting his new Rove-like crew going in high gear, and they're just ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Chris Carlson
- "If we're able to stop Obama on this, it will be his Waterloo. It will break him." Yeah, that is true. IF you the Republicans and Blue Dogs and the Insurance and Big Pharma ...399 comments 835 Recs
- Warning: This post is complicated, and will make little sense without a little prior reading. If you are unfamiliar with the detailed causes and effects of the financial crisis, especially ...736 comments 662 Recs
- Senator Whitehouse is on both the Intelligence Committee and the Judiciary Committee. Thus he perhaps more than anyone else has access to ALL of the available information on the Bush Torture ...470 comments 891 Recs
- As the beaten and battered conservative faithful gather at the CPAC event in Washington, casual incitements to violence against ...651 comments 888 Recs
- Now the police department is suing the TV station who exposed it. I haven't written a diary in ages, but this story from The Cleveland Leader ...653 comments 641 Recs
- Maybe I'm missing something here, but I think a major element of President Obama's health care reform strategy is emerging. I've wondered for a while how meaningful reform legislation could possibly ...23 comments 27 Recs
- This has been written about over and over again, but after reading the comments on the latest article up at Huffington Post by William K Black,(a former banking regulator, whistle blower and analyst)269 comments 358 Recs
- As an interesting exercise, here's a comparison of Wordle word clouds for both Obama's and Jindal's speech. The comparison is very enlightening.191 comments 413 Recs
- Bobby Jindal in his response to Obama speech tonight, told a story, his own personal experience, of how bureaucrats stopped rescue boats from going into New Orleans after Katrina. He used it as an ...638 comments 783 Recs
- A couple of days ago, a thoughtful, fellow Kossack, WarrenS asked a question in a comment ...175 comments 348 Recs
Chris Carlson's Tags
- No current results.
Chris Carlson's Blogroll
- No current results.