Posting History for Cieran
|WI: GAB Failed to Review Minutes from Waukesha Before Certifying S.C. Election
Source: BRAD BLOG (Reposted with Brad's permission) EXCLUSIVE: WI State Election Board Failed to Review Minutes From Waukesha County 'Recount' Before Certifying Supreme Court ...
|WI Recount: Running tally of suspicious ballots
Town of Brookfield: ( link ) As canvassers and ...
|Fox News already spinning the WH announcement for birthers
Fox News is already doing its part to feed the birthers’ collective delusion. Immediately after the news broke that Obama’s long form birth certificate is available, Fox ran a banner ...
|(WI-AG '06) Nickolaus: [Ballots] Not Intended To Be A Factual Statement
So, on Monday I saw this great diary by yourguide about irregularities in Waukesha ...
|20,000 more votes than ballots (Waukesha, 2006) [updated-Tue]
Directly from the ...
|Waukesha numbers NOT adding up... (Updated w/ Lisbon)
Update: Brookfield mystery solved - I had read her statement that 11,059 new votes had been discovered and mis-interpreted that as being Brookfield only, but she was counting 10,859 ...
|Freudian slip by Walker about "missing ballots"
On Wednesday when everyone knew Kloppenburg to be the winner, this is what Walker had to say: JoAnne Kloppenburg has claimed victory in the state Supreme Court election. There's one ...
|Why Prosser needed EXACTLY +7500 votes....
In WI, a recount at state-expense is triggered if an election is within .5% if the candidate requests it, and we have a fully verifiable paper trail to audit election results. That means in this ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Cieran
- Given the terrible police brutality in Oakland, I wrote a comment in brooklynbadboy's diary ...88 comments 415 Recs
- 12 comments 10 Recs
- Andrew Ross Sorkin, the Times' financial columnist who covers Wall Street, didn't even think to hide why he decided to give #OccupyWallStreet a look. No, he comes right out and shockingly ...215 comments 475 Recs
- Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter, Vitter,139 comments 235 Recs
- In a desperate bid to retain power, the Wisconsin GOP hatched a plot to run fake Dem candidates in that state's recall elections. Chris Bowers wrote last week about the secret tapes that exposed ...90 comments 358 Recs
- Scott Walker, the governor of Wisconsin, and his wife, Tonette Walker, earlier this year had a specially commissioned painting removed from the Governor's mansion. The painting, an incredibly ...205 comments 324 Recs
- Yesterday was the kick-off of the campaigning to replace 6 Republican Wisconsin State Senators with quality Democrats. Phone banking, canvassing and other activites began in all districts in and ...156 comments 443 Recs
- Poor Dan Kapanke--every time he opens his mouth another "WHOOPS!" pops out. The besieged and soon to be recalled Wisconsin State Senator ...53 comments 115 Recs
- All six recall petitions against Republican state Senators in have now ...83 comments 73 Recs
- The Milwaukee Journal has just released a short update on a GAB ruling . The GAB is the board ...50 comments 56 Recs
- No current results.