Below you'll find recent contributions related to CleverNickName's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|"Black People Had War Declared on Them By Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf."
On Thursday, May 21st, 2015, Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, in response to window breaking during ...
|When Hippies Roamed the Earth
||One Pissed Off Liberal||05/24/2015||230|
|New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says swear words
'And furthermore ...' Ah, the political roast. Those glorious annual events in which politicians and the press get together and say terrible but perfectly true things ...
|Apparently, 136 Bullets Were NOT Enough.
OOPS : Someone put an autoplay video embed in the comments. If you hear audio you can go here and stop the video from playing. -----
|President Obama honors fallen soldiers in weekly address
President Obama devoted his weekly address to those who have given their lives in service to the country. This weekend also reminds us that, around the world, our men and women in uniform ...
|Pew poll: 75 percent of Republicans want their party to challenge Obama 'more often'
Not satisfied. According to a new Pew poll, the ...
|Rick Santorum blasts Fox News for limiting GOP debate to top ten candidates
The announcement that Fox News will be limiting the first Republican primary ...
|Six Baltimore officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has announced that a grand jury has returned indictments for ...
|Ex-CIA briefer: Bush administration presented false 'intelligence' to the nation
No kidding. In the much-needed pile-...
|A not-indicted Chris Christie says media owes him an apology
Hang on, we have to savor this for a while : Chris Christie says the ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'History will allow clear judgments' on Iraq||Hunter||05/20/2015||70|
|America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up||Hunter||05/20/2015||241|
|Sen. Ron Johnson: 'I'm not so sure I'm trusting President Obama' over Iranian leaders
I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...
|Knowing what we've known all along...
Would you lie the country into war? Order people tortured to death? Start wars while cutting taxes to the shamefully rich? Continue to trash the planet and fuck over its people? Push policies based ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/19/2015||112|
|Chris Christie invokes 9/11: 'You can't enjoy your civil liberties if you're in a coffin'
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie takes on civil liberties, domestic espionage, and ...
|Would Lindsey Graham have gone to war knowing 'what we know now'? He's not telling.
Lindsey Graham took to the airwaves yesterday to answer the _what we know now_ question himself. He turns in an ...
|Marco Rubio positions himself as the president who will bring us our next war
Presidential contender Marco Rubio is trying his level best to bring back the glory days of the Project for the New American Century, aka The People Who Brought You The Iraq War. Are you the sort ...
|Sen. Lindsey Graham announces he'll be announcing a presidential run
In the best news any of us will hear all week, Sen. ...
|What we know now about Iraq we knew back then, too
Seeking to avoid the multi-day saga that Jeb Bush endured ...
|Cartoon: Critical reactions
Cartoonists have been getting attention lately, and not in a good way, from the renewed debate ...
|Link found between anti-abortion attitudes and sexism
And a few other things, too. ...
|To Ben Carson's fans, those 'gaffes' aren't gaffes||Hunter||05/16/2015||82|
|Scott Walker heads to Washington to pander to the 'religious' far right
Look, I'll hate whatever you tell me to. While Wisconsin Governor and likely Republican presidential candidate Scott Walker is a favorite among business leaders looking for favors and wealthy ...
|Boston Marathon bomber receives death penalty
Tsarnaev, in surveillance footage from the scene Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who with his brother planted two bombs at the 2013 Boston Marathon that killed 3 people and injured over 260 others,
|Republican presidential candidates make traditional pilgrimage to seek 'evangelical' blessing
I'm right here! What more do you want of me?
|Jeb Bush clarifies yet again: We should 're-engage' in Iraq, 'do it in a more forceful way'
It's been what, an hour or so, but Jeb Bush is once again feeling the need to clarify his stance on the Iraq War. By God he's going to keep doing this until he finds a way to make everybody happy .
|Jeb Bush: Knowing what we know now, 'I would not have gone into Iraq'
|Open thread for night owls: Carly Fiorina stiffed staffers on her last campaign. For four years.
I wonder how many candidates run for office the second or third time ...
|South Carolina's 'Freedom Summit' delivers Republican wisdom at its best
'Hi, how are ya. So how many racist nutjobs we got here today? Stand up if you're a racist ...
|Allen West warns of Sharia law at Walmart because a minor wouldn't sell him booze
While we are no longer contractually obligated to bring ...
|Epistles from Dumbf*ckistan
I wrote a diary the other day that apparently struck a nerve. It got passed around some on Twitter and FaceBook and you wouldn't believe the swarm of haters and trolls that swept into the diary to ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/13/2015||284|
|Sen. Marco Rubio is a foreign policy genius
Seeking to differentiate himself from his fellow candidates in the bar-top bowl of nuts that is the Republican primary, Sen. Marco Rubio is positioning himself as the candidate for grumpy ...
Recommended by CleverNickName
- The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as ...348 comments 557 Recs
- 197 comments 324 Recs
- The corporate media would like you to think Bernie Sanders can't win the Democratic primary against Hillary Clinton. And they're doing their damnedest to make their own preference into a self-...286 comments 278 Recs
- America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up241 comments 163 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Why even bother? Well, you guys went ahead and did a press avail, and ...267 comments 288 Recs
- As some in the traditional media have a field day tormenting would-be Republican presidents with the hypothetical "if you knew then what you know now" on Iraq, the large universe of us who knew ...169 comments 156 Recs
- Surely the Business Roundtable can do better than this. Or maybe not: Top House Republicans believe the business community is blowing its chance to clinch a trade deal. Unlike unions, they say, ...77 comments 181 Recs
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...733 comments 735 Recs
- Mugshots of the Baltimore Police Officers who killed Freddie Gray. A regular refrain from politicians who speak on the issue of police brutality is that bad police officers, be they ...214 comments 177 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.