Cordelia Lear's groups.
For all who eat and are concerned about the environment, food security and food safety, and lots of recipes.
|Michigan Congressional Watch
Keeping an eye on members of the Michigan Congressional delegation.
|Michigan, My Michigan
Dedicated to the people, politics, and issues of Michigan. This group is not only for people from the Great Lakes State, but also for people from elsewhere who are interested in goings-on here. We will discuss everything Michigan-related - the issues our state faces; the well-being of our Great Lakes; holding Gov. Snyder and others accountable; turning Michigan blue again for Obama, Stabenow, and other Democrats in 2012; the Tigers' 2011 World Series Championship (which you know they're going t...
|Motor City Kossacks
A geographically-based Daily Kos group intended for Kossacks residing in Southeastern Michigan, generously defined.
|Our Daily Bread||-|
|What's for Dinner
A Saturday evening get-together where friends share recipes, talk about good food and help others answer culinary questions.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Cordelia Lear
- As noted by the eminently quotable [Charles Piercehttp://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/scott-walker-for-president-2016-nightmare-8893992], the DNC seems to be repeating one of its worst mistakes of ...17 comments 31 Recs
- Happy Sunday Bread Heads! Well after a longer than expected hiatus, Sunday Bread is once more out there in the world! I had been feeling burnt-out about the whole blogging thing in general and ...63 comments 69 Recs
- I've lived through what Mitt Romney did to John Lauber. The news coverage swirling around the disclosure that 47 years ago Mitt Romney took part in a vicious bullying assault on a gay classmate has,213 comments 750 Recs
- Greetings, New Diarists! (And greetings to diarists of long standing, too!) In *smileycreek*'s diary, [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/09/1046388/-New-Diarists-How-to-Collaborate-with-Us-on-a-...92 comments 113 Recs
- Welcome to Science Saturday, where the Overnight News Digest crew, consisting of founder Magnifico, regular editors ScottyUrb, Bentliberal, wader, Oke, rfall, and JML9999, alumni editors palantir ...35 comments 34 Recs
- Amidst all the noise, there are some quietly dramatic developments unfolding in Washington, DC that may change the course of the battle over access to reproductive health care. There is an ...20 comments 150 Recs
- She died on Wednesday. Because she was not a close friend of mine, I think I should not use her real name here. I have no idea whether she or her family would approve of her story being used as ...86 comments 256 Recs
- I have been busy lately with having family over for dinner. We have had Christmas, St. Patrick’s Day, and Easter at my house. It is a challenge because part of the family is vegetarian and part ...3 comments 11 Recs
- European interest in the area which would later become the state of Michigan began in the seventeenth century and was driven by two concerns: (1) to expand the lucrative fur trade with the Indians, ...20 comments 90 Recs
- Pronounced fuh it is probably the most well known Vietnamese food in the US. We eat it at home and so I thought I'd post about how it's made in our house. French colonialists importing ...33 comments 32 Recs