People CorinaR is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by CorinaR
- For a long time I was a very active blogger with DailyKos. I had a few personal blogs of my own, too. I was active in the chat and I was frequently posted. Even front paged a time or two. Well, ...118 comments 536 Recs
- It's real simple, folks. We do it the way the Tea Party did in moving the Republican Party to the right. And it has nothing to do with denying our votes to "centrist" candidates on Election Day. ...467 comments 325 Recs
- If I'm here, how can I not be over there? Over there is where I want to be. But if I'm here, I'm not there. But wait... Am I here? Am I actually here? Is it true that DKos 9 will include the ability ...216 comments 144 Recs
- I like cake. If I go to the bakery and ask for a cake, I would like to be sold a cake. I do not want to be sold a box labeled "CAKE" that contains only cake crumbs, or a slice of day-old white bread,676 comments 384 Recs
- I hung these up many years ago, but I am still a soldier at heart. I served in the U.S. Army for four years. I went in as a young, innocent, naïve high school kid seeking the glory I had seen ...290 comments 220 Recs
- In a diary yesterday I shared the story CIA being accused of secretly monitoring its overseers: The CIA Inspector General’s Office has asked the Justice Department to investigate allegations of ...16 comments 34 Recs
- For years, I'd thought about going to see him, in much in the same way some people think about doing their taxes; they put it off until they have to do it. I didn't want to do it, but I felt I had to.54 comments 83 Recs
- I found this article on The National Memo about a speech given by Wendy Davis. Apparently, she dared to give her definition of what it means to be "pro-life": “I am pro-life,” she told a ...372 comments 773 Recs
- she will have. Picture it: Sherry's thin, nervous, 61, a home health care worker and "deeply worried" about a lot of health problems. In a public library Sherry sits with a "Navigator" whose laptop ...59 comments 304 Recs
- First, a reminder: remember when Dewey beat Truman in '48? For most of you, no; even I wasn't even there. But that iconic picture flashing the headline is a cautionary tale to every pollster, no ...65 comments 58 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.