Posting History for Corporate Dog
|A Capitalism Pro-Tip for Big Box Retailers in this Wonderful Holiday Season...
Here I am, Big Box Electronics Retailer. You've crowded out the local competition, and so now I've found myself in your store. I have money that I'd like to give you for a product that I could ...
|In this Issue: Occupy-Man versus The Norquistnauts!
My basement. To some, a place where treasures of great value are stored. To others, a dusty tomb housing unmitigated evil. For it is in this concrete cavern of clashing convictions that the caped ...
|OWS: My Letter to the Editor
Lately I've been swamped at work, with no time for Daily Kos, let alone political action of any stripe. If I were a conspiracy-minded individual, I'd suggest that THE MAN, in conjunction with THE ...
|UPDATE: Why I'm boycotting StarWars.com
Ever since I was a little boy, I had a couple of dreams: 1.) Get rich. 2.) Fly the Millenium Falcon. I guess I figured that Dream #1 could get me Dream #2 (as that cat who runs the Virgin ...
|Watch me stick a pin in the "household budget" meme.
"Every day, families are figuring out how to stretch their paychecks a little further, sacrifice what they can't afford, and budget only for what's truly important. It's time for ...
|Firefighters deserve pay cuts, because they hate Democracy.
And now that you're here (suckers!) the title of this diary has almost nothing to do with the content. Less than almost nothing. It was a cheap ploy. Accept it. Move on. The truth is that some of ...
|UPDATED: Your Confused Wingnut Technique is no match for my Crouching Dog E-Mail Fu!
For a good ten minutes today I was left gasping for breath by an e-mail that I had received. It was astounding in both the scope of its ignorance, and the breadth of its cognitive dissonance. It was ...
|BREAKING: Greyhound bus with "suspicious device" in Portsmouth, NH.
Not that Portsmouth, NH is a hotbed of potential terrorist activity, but this particular bus was en route from Portland, ME to New York City. Police initially received a call from a passenger ...
|Due Process? For an American? Nah.
For the last few months, my family has been living at my parents' home. It was gracious of them to offer, given that we're "between homes" at the moment, and so help me, Ringo,
|Obama: So Awesome He Can Alter Reality
For my birthday in 2008, my wife bought me an unassuming little paperback book with our current President (then Presidential Candidate) Barack Obama on the cover. The title?
|Totally irrelevant, but Jamie Rubin IS Bob's son.
It's confusing, I know, that there are two high-profile politicos named 'James (Jamie) Rubin'. I also know that tearing into Matt Taibbi is today's sport of choice. But I'm really getting sick of ...
|New Hampshire's Own Sarah Palin...
If the RNC can draft a resolution to relabel the Democratic Party as the 'Democrat Socialist Party', then I say that we should draft a resolution to have the Republicans change their mascot. An ...
|The Push Polling has Begun (Target Point Consulting)
I'm posting this diary in the hopes that some of you will be better able to grab some information from the push polls that I suspect will be making their way to you within the next few days.
|"FISA is a hard left issue."
Yes. I actually saw someone post a comment with those very words in it. The contortions some of you people have made in the last 48 hours have been nothing short of astounding. I've seen ...
|Oh, TradMed. You don't even try anymore.
Show of hands: who here is jazzed about those scrappy little House Dems who pulled together with some smart political maneuvering, and drove a stake through the heart of the Senate's FISA bill? ...
|Tell Me Your Municipal Tax Cap Horror Stories
Where I live (Dover, NH) we have a bunch of cranky, old Libertarian types who have infiltrated our city council, and do everything in their power to prevent their property taxes from going up. Their ...
|Did You Thank Your Rep/Senator Today?
With the passage of the so-called "Protect America Act", it doesn't seem that we have much to be grateful for. While we spent the better part of a week worrying about quaint concepts like the ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Corporate Dog
- (click ...341 comments 94 Recs
- Part of the reason the Occupy movement exists and are out in the streets is because of the massive failures of this Democratic administration and a Democratic Congress. This can't be denied. However,637 comments 265 Recs
- The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) is a crime against our constitution. It allows for the indefinite ...1531 comments 179 Recs
- Eva Moskowitz is moving one of her Harlem Success charter schools into a building which houses three other schools, one of which serves students with disabilities. She is doing so with the ...20 comments 16 Recs
- Hey, if Ron Paul wants to be the Iowa frontrunner , then he should be ready to accept the heightened media ...224 comments 221 Recs
- British Guardian published 46 million Americans live in poverty.Land of the free, home of the hungry(Written by an American expat living in the European Union) As an American expat living in the European Union I've come to rely on the mainstream European media to provide ...147 comments 277 Recs
- It works like this... The most important assets for a free people are time and leisure. Once you have that, then you can develop the ability to think critically, to analyze facts, events, trends, ...210 comments 332 Recs
- No Joke. [Last night http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/12/22/1048092/-Breaking!-TDS-TCR-Repeats!-SC-Primary-Edition!?via=siderecent] I had [TDS\/TCR http://www.dailykos.com/news/Sausage%20Grinder%...13 comments 18 Recs
- Fed Reserve may give $1 Trillion in FREE MONEY to bailout Europe. Don't tell me we are broke anymoreIt looks like another Federal Reserve bailout of Europe is on the way. As Bloomberg'...125 comments 208 Recs
- If Hitchens wasn't an atheist, Jesus would have waited until after his birthday to kill him so he could still get his gift. How hilarious would it be if Christopher Hitchens was in heaven? Hahaha! ...10 comments 11 Recs
Corporate Dog's Tags
- No current results.
Corporate Dog's Blogroll
- No current results.