11 comments by CripplertheMighty.
Recommended by CripplertheMighty
- As an engineer, I find myself drawn to taking a systematic approach to solving a lot of our society's problems. Start by laying out requirements, find an option that works, no matter how strange it ...255 comments 169 Recs
- This is a TERRIBLE idea.As part of the bargaining with the Republicans on deficit reduction President Obama has proposed to adopt the chained CPI method of calculating inflation for future Social ...757 comments 238 Recs
- With all the discussion about how bad unions are for workers and the passage of the 'right-to-work' law in Michigan, I think it is only fair to make significant changes to our work agreement. I no ...36 comments 234 Recs
- The very serious people in the eyes of pundits are worried suddenly about the federal budget deficit. Most Americans are rightly worried about jobs knowing that job creation will help the deficit a ...32 comments 43 Recs
- "Hello Ms. USA!" was how "former Obama supporter," Max Rice, greeted Gretchen Carlson. Um, excuse me, she was Miss America ! The rest of the interview was just...interesting. Though, Max's shit-...14 comments 10 Recs
- As a public service to those who find themselves inextricably cornered by aggressively ill-informed Republicans at work, on the train or at family gatherings, presented here are ten indisputably ...197 comments 723 Recs
- Cross posted from Blue Virginia . A quick note for Daily Kos readers: Andy Schmookler's running in the 6th Congressional District of Virginia , a solidly "red" district currently MISrepresented by ...94 comments 422 Recs
- As the 2008 election approached, this was the message that Richard Trumka, then the secretary-treasurer of the AFL-CIO, brought to union members across the country. A lot has changed: Barack Obama ...18 comments 27 Recs
- “USA!!! USA!!!” they chanted at us to drown out our own chants of “DREAM ACT AND FULL EQUALITY!” The gay priest was at the front of our little group, and a balding man with a red face and ...5 comments 9 Recs
- Looking for an example to illustrate why Romney/Ryan's $716 Billion Medicare Claim Is A Lie?* Here is one already coming on line (as reported in the Kaiser Health News on August 13, 2012). (Oh, ...1 comments 4 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.