Posting History for Cvstos
|MS, Obamacare, and my story
Hello all. It’s been a while since I’ve written a diary, but I need to vent and I’m hoping a few people hear my story and why I need Obamacare. It all started back in March. I was leaving my ...
|Defending Social Security: A Letter To A Tea-Partier
Hey everyone, I finally posted a diary! And… it’s totally not the subject matter I had in mind for my first diary! I was going to write about making stuff in America, and I still plan to,
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Cvstos
- Chris Matthews made a point about the candidates that Democrats are putting up in 2016. He made a comment that is rather prescient. "Democrats think they can win back the US Senate in 2016. And to ...549 comments 225 Recs
- A shocking 72 percent of all resisting arrest charges are brought by only 15 percent of the NYPD. Resisting arrest is a charge that is often used to cover the use of excessive force by police. Why ...131 comments 299 Recs
- In 2010, 22-year veteran St. Louis police officer James Murphy and three white officers he supervised lost a ...70 comments 193 Recs
- This is brutal stuff. Denver police officers are under investigation after they beat a man during an alleged "drug-use stop" and then flipped a 7-months-pregnant woman on her stomach and face. ...178 comments 228 Recs
- Opec chose not to decrease oil production today. Oil (WTI) closed as 69.05 / bbl. To quote a Russian oligarch reported via Bloomberg : “In 2016, when OPEC completes this objective of cleaning ...286 comments 264 Recs
- Today's Washington Post headline: "Unorthodox police procedures emerge in grand jury documents." I'm confused. I don't know whether to send the Washington Post a dictionary for Christmas, a thesaurus,178 comments 401 Recs
- Darren Wilson's freedom was ensured by fatal errors made by the St. Louis D.A. and police departmentDuring his "Rewrite" section last night, MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell pointed out a very serious error that the St. Louis assistant district attorney made when preparing the jury to hear the ...123 comments 257 Recs
- When you think superheroes, you think of them. All the others are johnny-come-latelys or virtual unknowns. They've been around since the 40s, been off-and-on partners for at least half of that, And ...103 comments 57 Recs
- Lennon Lacy was a 17 year old African American high school student whose body was found hanging from a children’s swing set in a largely white mobile home park in rural North Carolina less than ...190 comments 373 Recs
- Matt has returned to Rolling Stone with an article about whistle-blower Alayne Fleischmann. A whistle-blower who the government seems determined to not let anyone hear. The $9 Billion Witness: ...149 comments 176 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.