Dallas Dem's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Dallas Dem
- The home of 'hate radio' including The Rush Limbaugh Show, has had a bad day, bad week, bad quarter, and bad year. Billboard Magazine reports IHeart ...53 comments 110 Recs
- Fox and right-wing nut jobs are apoplectic! President Obama made a video with BuzzFeed on Thursday to promote healthcare.gov. In it, he vamps in front of a mirror, draws a picture of his "crush" (...234 comments 397 Recs
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) On Thursday, a high-ranking U.S. Defense Department official was subjected to questioning by a wild-eyed, wound-...51 comments 50 Recs
- I always wanted a posse. I don't mean that I wanted to be part of a collection of grim, lean, hard-bitten cowboys ridin' the range lookin' for some damn varmint who'd robbed the bank/smashed up the ...76 comments 29 Recs
- You see, if you're very, very stupid, how can you possibly realize that you're very, very stupid? You'd have to be relatively intelligent to realize how stupid you are. Head below the fold to ...243 comments 436 Recs
- Professor John Yoo stepped away from his lectern at the UC Berkeley School of Law to send an e-mail to the San Francisco Chronicle criticizing the forthcoming Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (69 comments 171 Recs
- As the administration nears the three-quarter mark, I've assessed the effectiveness of each attack the Republicans have made on President Obama, then summed them all up with an overall rating. ONE ...58 comments 50 Recs
- 584 comments 166 Recs
- I was minding my own business at home, following the events today on Daily Kos, when a lady in an older Lexus stopped at home to give me some Anti-Kay Hagan propaganda. She was middle aged and had ...363 comments 884 Recs
- Hm, not sure if the Catholic men on the Supreme Court saw this one coming. But you know, unintended consequences and all. In a statement, the Satanic Temple said that it will use the Supreme Court��583 comments 862 Recs
Dallas Dem's Tags
- No current results.
Dallas Dem's Blogroll
- No current results.