A group devoted to problem solving regarding political and social issues. Moderation will be geared to staying on the post topic. Action issues will be our primary purpose.
For all who eat and are concerned about the environment, food security and food safety, and lots of recipes.
This is a group for all those who wish to express not-so-arbitrary disappointment at our slightly-left-of-authoritarian political class, transnational capitalist class, oligarchy, bourgeoisie, and so on.
|Healthcare Reform - We've Only Just Begun
The Affordable Care Act was just step one. Join us here in fighting for more, better and real reform which will make healthcare a right, not a privilege
|LGBT Kos Community
This is the group for the Daily Kos LGBT Community.
|LGBT Rights are Human Rights
This group will focus on the issue of LGBT rights and the efforts to limit them by homophobes throughout the world. Initially, it will concentrate on Russian homophobia and the Winter Olympics in Sochi, but as time passes we will zero in on cases of legalized homophobia around the world (including instances in the United States as well). The keywords of this group will be LGBT Rights, free speech and homophobia.
|New Mexico Kossaks
A home for New Mexico Kossaks, spread wide across our beautiful and Enchanted state, to gather and network.
A jotterville community where all are welcome. Offering friendship and support where discussions are light on politics and meta. A place to share ideas, perspectives, attitudes, memes, images of popular culture and history.
|Progressive Policy Zone
PPZ: For constraint-free discussion of American domestic and foreign policy and world affairs from an unabashedly left/progressive perspective.
|Remembering LGBT History
Much of history is hidden, especially for groups outside the mainstream of dominant culture. This group is devoted to the recovery of LGBT history, and it welcomes anyone interested in the subject.
|The Amateur Left
Alternative universe for those interested in policies and politics that transcend pure partisanship. I.e., the "better" -- or even the other -- vs. the "more."
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Dallasdoc
- Winter isn't just coming, people. It's here. In Game of Thrones that doesn't mean Jack Frost nipping at your nose. It doesn't mean friendly snowmen in top hats. It sure doesn't mean picking up a ...163 comments 72 Recs
- The Nation published a great article on Bernies record as mayor of Burlington: http://www.thenation.com/article/208849/bernies-burlington-city-sustainable-future# The things Bernie was able to ...60 comments 101 Recs
- With the loss of Ramadi to ISIS forces, the Republican Party has launched one of its most ambitious myth-making operations in recent memory: Barack Obama lost Iraq . "We had the conflict won,"27 comments 69 Recs
- Progressives have a mixed bag today. Politico is reporting that the group most ardently advocating for Sen. Elizabeth Warren to run for president in 2016 is folding its tent. It realizes that the ...14 comments 23 Recs
- As a former Wall Street lawyer, I sometimes am amazed at how unfamiliar people are with the interlocking relationships that exists between large law firms and large financial institutions and ...94 comments 256 Recs
- The Kansas Senate finished their day, adjourning near 6PM with no budget in sight. In a late night move by Democrat Anthony Hensley (Topeka), Republicans had agreed the night before to lower sales ...91 comments 142 Recs
- A lot of people are puzzled why Senator McConnell pushed so hard to preventing any needed reforms of the Patriot Act. The failure to do so partially discredited his leadership. Republican ...110 comments 157 Recs
- but not just yet. As a very few of you know, I was diagnosed with Stage 3 lung cancer in late 2012 and treated with radiation in 2013. The treatment appeared to have beaten the disease into ...403 comments 761 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders got a blue-sky morning. And weather does mean something in MN. By 8 a.m. the line began to form at the Minneapolis American Indian Center for the 10:00 a.m.rally. The ...4 comments 25 Recs
- The gloves are off, the sides have been clearly drawn. It's the president, the Republican Party and business versus the people, workers, labor and most of the Democratic Party. And a top House ...97 comments 182 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.