Posting History for DataMonster
|A debate pointer for Obama: Destroy the myth of "trickle-down" economics
How's about we totally decimate the Republican economic philosophy? Let's demonstrate that this is a totally failed policy and what it's impacts have been! Specifically, we need to dispense with ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by DataMonster
- With the announcement this past week of President Obama's new greenhouse gas ...27 comments 66 Recs
- Why are we doing this? By us I mean us Democrats. Why do we give a shit about the deficit at all? Look: Republicans, who have been the main creators of the deficit in the first place, are the ...123 comments 144 Recs
- Why does no one ever claim to be haunted by an australopithecus? What part of an object being "unidentified" and "flying" implies that it's an alien spacecraft? Have you heard any reports about ...59 comments 25 Recs
- A seemingly simple question heading to the end of 2012: What were the most notable climate-related stories of the year? A group led by Greg Laden,49 comments 109 Recs
- Yesterday I received an E-Mail from Sen. Richard Blumenthal D-CT discussing his views on Gun Control & the Mass Murders in Newtown, CT. I'd like to share the E-Mail and my response with you. We ...9 comments 10 Recs
- Dear Mr. Kos: As you may be aware, on Friday, Saturday, and part of today (Sunday, Decemberr 23, 2012) the front page of the Huffington Post carried links to news articles about all the gun related ...143 comments 632 Recs
- How bad has the Republican House caucus gotten? They can't even pass their show pony bills to show the country how they can be "bipartisan" too. No matter how many sops (moving the military cuts to "7 comments 3 Recs
- Remember last month when Mitt Romney beat President Obama 332 - 206? Elections have consequences.237 comments 440 Recs
- You won. Act like it. If President Barack Obama has a flaw, it's his obviously ...425 comments 194 Recs
- President Obama has indicated that he would support major cuts to Social Security benefits by endorsing a "chained CPI" to calculate benefits. Under these cuts , "a person age 75 in the future will ...204 comments 356 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.