David Kaib's groups.
|I follow Michael Moore @ the Daily Kos
We are progressive Michael Moore fans at the Daily Kos. This group exists to discuss his various documentary films and diaries at the Daily Kos. Too many diaries go by too quickly. As such there is a need at the Daily Kos for an environment that allows for sustained discussion of the subject matter of Michael Moore's diaries and documentary films that allows for Michael Moore fans and critics alike to have sustain visibility of their diaries and comments which is unavailable on the main Daily K...
|Social Security Defenders
The enemies of Social Security have been on the offense for 75 years seeking to gut Social Security and wipe out the legacy of the New Deal. Time to join the defense?
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by David Kaib
- UVA Honors Student Martese Johnson A popular undergraduate honors student and leader at the University of Virginia, Martese Johnson, was brutally assaulted by law enforcement near the campus very ...177 comments 256 Recs
- American police will kill you . Run from them , they'll kill you.355 comments 523 Recs
- PBA blowhard Pat Lynch just waved the white flag in his idiotic (and more than a little dangerous ) war with New York City Mayor ...134 comments 287 Recs
- On Friday, the New York Times did some editorializing in the Business section to defend Obama's nominee for deputy undersecretary to the Treasury for domestic finance, Democratic bundler and ...216 comments 253 Recs
- A week ago, we learned that Chuck Schumer (D-Wall Street) had pushed for including Mark Warner in the Senate Democratic leadership team in order to counterbalance Elizabeth Warren. The bankers ...389 comments 276 Recs
- "Reducing the First Derivative of the Health Care Cost Curve" -- it's practically bumper sticker-worthy, right? Well, maybe not. But it was what I thought when I read an article in Think Progress ...13 comments 14 Recs
- Since the election on Tuesday, both Obama and Mitch McConnell have highlighted trade as a potential source of bipartisanship. Obama has been negotiating two large trade deals--the Trans-Pacific ...142 comments 94 Recs
- then have I got a no-brainer for you. Imagine a Democratic office holder with a long track record of being a progressive on issue after issue. Now imagine someone who just because s/heia entitled ...48 comments 155 Recs
- There is some chatter amongst some DC Democrats that it really doesn’t matter in the South Dakota Senate race which of the 2 candidates running against Republican Mike Rounds beats him. According ...12 comments 33 Recs
- By Rachel Goldfarb, originally published on Next New ...8 comments 8 Recs
David Kaib's Tags
- Black Kos (3696)
- Capital Punishment (688)
- Civil Liberties (3111)
- Constitution (8077)
- Death Penalty (2028)
- Filibuster (3865)
- Grassroots Organizing (111)
- Labor (28699)
- Living Constitution (4)
- originalism (36)
- Philadelphia (1040)
- predator state (12)
- public banking (28)
- Public Option (5175)
- SAFE California (10)
- Social Security (9870)
- state banks (26)
- Suntrust Bank (1)
- Unemployment (8181)
- UNITE HERE (113)