Below you'll find recent contributions related to Debis Diatribes's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Debis Diatribes
- The Last Guitar My brother built guitars. And even though my husband and I supported him morally and financially for years, we never managed to get our hands on one of his instruments. It seemed ...50 comments 46 Recs
- "I have all the copies of The Paris Review and like the interviews very much. They will make a good book when collected and that will be very good for the Review ."129 comments 39 Recs
- (Click for larger image)10 comments 22 Recs
- Back in 1990, Debra Milke of Phoenix was sentenced to death for supposedly orchestrating the December 1989 murder of her four-year-old son, Christopher. She spent 22 years on death row--but is ...82 comments 160 Recs
- I've written a lot about Senator Mark Begich (D. AK) quite a bit early this month regarding his plan to strengthen Social Security known as the Protecting and Preserving Social Security Act of 2013:8 comments 30 Recs
- It's been a few months since my husband's mother passed away. The sharpest point of grief has passed. We miss her, but we can talk about losing her without breaking down. That's progress, I suppose.19 comments 26 Recs
- Ah what the hell, I was originally just going to do one diary today because I'm burnt out from yesterday but I like you guys so much that I'll give you a few more diaries. I'll have a new SD-Sen ...2 comments 2 Recs
- By BILL MOYERS and MICHAEL WINSHIP The inauguration of a president is one of those spectacles of democracy that can make us remember we're part of something big and enduring. So for a few hours ...222 comments 789 Recs
- You know how the Catholic Church is always going on and on ... and _on_ and freakin' _on_ ... about the sanctity of life and also a bunch of vague concepts about liberty 'n stuff? We can't have ...238 comments 607 Recs
- This afternoon just as I awoke from a nap I had one of those little insights, a moment of clarity that you have sometimes. Sometimes something that’s happened comes into focus and its meaning is ...29 comments 75 Recs
Debis Diatribes's Tags
- No current results.
Debis Diatribes's Blogroll
- No current results.