Posting History for DefiantOne
|Insufferable Liberaltarian Privileged White Kid Syndrome & the Cult of Ed Snowden
The Cult of Ed's insistence that the recently announced toothless NSA reforms vindicates glorified garden variety traitor-spy Ed Snowden as he cozies up ...
|What Republicans don't want: Florida woman cries tears of joy after getting $3.19 Obamacare policy
JoAnn Smith, a 60-year-old Florida woman, is making headlines as the latest Obamacare success story. Smith told NBC News that she "just instantly burst into tears" when she was able yesterday to ...
|CNN: Desperate Republicans looking to end shutdown -- but just temporarily
I love the smell of right-wing conservative desperation in the morning : One idea being considered to end the immediate fiscal impasse is a bill to fund the government and extend the nation's ...
|Good news for McCain: Obama approval rises slightly after Republican ‘fake scandal’ witch hunts
Whoopsy-daisy, Republicans : According to the survey, which was conducted Friday and Saturday, 53% of Americans say they approve of the job the president is doing, with 45% saying ...
|Terrified House Republicans refusing to Pickering testify publicly on Benghazi
Why aren't Democrats defending Obama and Clinton by demanding to hear from these two men? The independent, non-partisan review board that looked into Benghazi last year found that neither President ...
|New PPP poll: On Benghazi, Americans trust still-popular Hillary over unpopular Republicans
Cue Republican whining about how this poll is "skewed": Voters trust Hillary Clinton over Congressional Republicans on the issue of Benghazi by a 49/39 margin and Clinton's +8 net favorability ...
|How to explain to Republicans why 'unskewing' polls and whining about D+5 samples is stupid
As a spate of surveys show undecided voters breaking for Obama, Republicans are at it again, "unskewing" polls and complaining about poll samples that allegedly show Democrats outnumbering ...
|As Obama lead solidifies, RealClearPolitics shows right wing bias
The mainstream media’s ‘Romney surge’ narrative has been in tatters since the last debate: A new TIME poll puts Obama up 5 in Ohio, confirming last week's Marist/Wall Street Journal poll (...
|Nervous conservatives attack Nate Silver for predicting Obama win
Unable to cope with Romnesia McScissorhands’s dwindling chances to ride his anti-women, anti-gay, anti-Latino, anti-middle class, anti-details, anti-facts, anti-consistency campaign to the White ...
|CNN falls for Romney's Libya lies with false reporting
The latest manufactured Beltway media "scandal" has Hillary Clinton allegedly falling on her sword to 'protect' Barack Obama from the fallout of the Libya attacks. Hence the CNN breaking news ...
|Romney: "We don't have people who get ill, who die because they don't have insurance."
Has there ever been Presidential candidate as heartless and hopelessly out-of-touch as Mitt the Tax Cheat? Case in point, Romney told the Columbus Dispatch : "We don’t have a setting across ...
|Messaging Problem: It's the freedom and equality, stupid.
News that Romney is out raising Obama indicates that Democrats have a messaging problem. Obama is getting outpaced because he has not settled on a coherent message to contrast him with Romney. Save ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by DefiantOne
- It is 2014. There is no current "Hillary Clinton candidacy." Hillary Clinton currently holds no government job. And the Republican Party still sees fit to follow her around to her various book ...187 comments 128 Recs
- A newly released poll from Washington Post/ABC provides interesting, detailed information regarding ...84 comments 25 Recs
- Rand Paul is a racist, sexist, homophobic and classist pig. He also loves Tomahawk missiles and budget deficits created by wasting money on unnecessary missiles. I went to Breitbart.com so you did ...10 comments 19 Recs
- Now it remains to be seen if this "mistake" is abused. As reported by The Daily Caller (and no doubt every other news outlet by now): There’s no actual debt ceiling right now. The fiscal deal ...40 comments 2 Recs
- 2016 : GOP ...209 comments 183 Recs
- Ezra Klein recently wrote a piece imagining President Obama going Bulworth , including this pretend exchange: Q: Sir, you've been criticized in recent weeks for being overly passive. And as you ...385 comments 84 Recs
- It turns out that bunch of recently released Benghazi-related White House emails were doctored! And just when you thought the GOP had maxed out their bull shit card. Apparently these emails were a ...189 comments 341 Recs
- So Glenn Greenwald was one of Bill Maher's guests last night. While he did school Maher for his statement about Muslims, he did also jump aboard the GOP's Benghazi bandwagon. I'll let Zandar ...117 comments 43 Recs
- Not long ago a funny thing happened on the way to the confirmation of former Nebraska Senator, Chuck Hagel, as Secretary of Defense. Apparently, Republicans who were still fuming over the terrorist ...94 comments 21 Recs
- I have been so impressed this election cycle with the hard work and diligence of the "numbers guys" (guys used colloquially here to mean both sexes). Sam Wang at Princeton Election Consortium has ...4 comments 5 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.