Posting History for DeminWisconsin
|Obama Breaks NH Political Record
Its funny how narratives begin in the media. We hear them, read them and yet there is little we can do to stop them. I recall one in particular - since the time of the DNC Convention - that Obama ...
|WI-Pres: O/51, R/43 (1200+ sample)
Its allowed, right? A short diary when the news is good! Marquette University Law School: Obama: 51% Romney: 43% MofE +/- 2.9 1243 (!!!) Likely Voters WI is blue folks... A couple of updates ...
|WI-Pres, WI-Sen...New Poll Numbers
Marquette University Law School released a new poll for Wisconsin, which look great for the President and ok for Tammy Baldwin. Poll Obama (53%) leads Romney (42%). Not as big as the last ...
|I'm In (WISCONSIN)...and so is my daughter!
I'm In! That was my response to a text message yesterday inviting Obama supporters to a 'Grassroots Event' to be held on the Summerfest Grounds on Lake Michigan in Milwaukee, WI. I was lucky enough ...
|Romney to Respond on Fox (4 pm EST)
Not a big shocker here - but apparently Romney will sit down with the hard-hitting team at Fox News for an interview with Neil Cavuto: Softball No doubt heads will be spinning...but at least the ...
|That's great news...for Bin Laden
Why do people often refer to 'losers' as 'sore losers?
|Breaking. Bye Bayh! (updated)
No news yet - but Mark Halperin just posted this: http://thepage.time.com/2010/02/15/bayh-bye/
|The Difference Between Democrats and Republicans
House Republican Leader, John Permatan Boehner, released a statment regarding the Stimulus Bill recently proposed by democrats (and a few republicans) in the Senate.
|Attention Wisconsin (and the rest of ya, too)
I just received an email and video from the Obama Campaign that I wanted to share with everyone.
|Remembering Iowa: 28 Days to Go
There I go again, gosh darnit, bringing up the past. Nevertheless, judging from many of the diaries over the last 4 days, DKos could use a little inspiration from the past.
|Get Your Facts Straight. Obama/Ayers and A Call to Action
In light of the dishonorable and cowardly approach of John McCain, Caribou Barbie and their pathetic campaign, the next few days will certainly interesting.
|Dont Mess with the Rebels: McCain Likely to Face Hostile Crowd
There have been several diaries regarding tonight's debate - but I haven't seen this mentioned.
|The Nader Effect: Barr on PA Ballot
(If this has been diaried - apologies - and I will delete) Political junkies have often blamed Ralph Nader for siphoning votes from Democratic Presidential candidates...and certainly a look at ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by DeminWisconsin
- President Clinton spent the final day before the election firing up voters all across Pennsylvania today. One of those stops was in my current city of Philadelphia. Just around 90 minutes ago ...5 comments 13 Recs
- 239 comments 439 Recs
- is one for the history books. At the end of early voting on Saturday, 49.7% of all registered African American voters in NC had cast their votes. And of those votes, 61% came from WOMEN . By contrast,98 comments 320 Recs
- It's been a long campaign, and it's been a tough 4 years on the road back to recovery for many in this country. And while Obama hasn't always done everything I agree with, he's impacted this ...14 comments 11 Recs
- Michael Smerconish put up this Huffington Post piece this morning. According to Chris Matthews, he has taken a lot of grief from people upset with what I see as his candor. Consider the first ...55 comments 280 Recs
- It's all over twitter right now, and its still developing. Apparently they are blocking the exits and forcibly telling people they have to stay. One tweet Michael Barbaro @mikiebarb (NY Times) ...327 comments 332 Recs
- Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney 52-47 on our final Ohio poll. Up 60-39 with early voters — PublicPolicyPolling (@ppppolls) November 5, 2012 Remember, early voting was HUGE today and won't be ...91 comments 56 Recs
- The media finally wakes up and takes on the serial liar. It took them long enough. Where was this type of journalism two weeks ago? Maybe they are finally realizing which way this election is going. ...139 comments 412 Recs
- O49 - R48. It was tied yesterday. Tomorrow, all the national polls and state polls will be converging. About the president's job approval A split verdict on Obama’s job performance still ...7 comments 3 Recs
- PPP starting its roll out of their last state polls through this evening. Here's their tweet on New Hampshire and upcoming Iowa: 21m PublicPolicyPolling @ppppolls Our final New Hampshire poll ...16 comments 5 Recs
- No current results.