Posting History for DerKommissar
|I'm scared for the future.
A lot of my diaries I write tend to be rather emotional or inflamed I guess. Mostly because I'm quite angry at the situation our country is headed. And I'm angry because I'm honestly getting quite ...
|A accurate (IMO) summeration of the situation in Ukraine
One of the biggest issues when it comes to trying to determine the truth of what is going on in Ukraine, is, well trying to determine the truth of what is going on in Ukraine. basically I've seen a ...
|If the system is rigged, then the only option is to play dirty.
Someone made a diary that in essence said revolution is a terrible idea and that we must work within the system to fix it. First off, F%&* that. Have you seen our system buddy? I mean have you ...
|How will our country be treated once we've lost our power?
Lately I've been reading a lot of things on the nature of US backed coups and other insidious behavior by our government. The same one that champions itself as a defender of democracy and freedom ...
|Pro-Russian protestors seized government buildings in Eastern Ukraine: Declare independence
Just now I was googling news on any developments on Ukraine and as luck would have it, came upon something rather curious. As of a few hours ago, I'm not sure how many as this is new to me as well, ...
|I give up on this country
Recently someone posted a diary about hopelessness and posted links from other diary's one of which was mine. And at the time I want to write this but didn't because some small part of me still ...
|What will happen if we have another economic crash?
Recently I've been reading some worrisome documents both here and on other websites such as alternet and salon and even purely business related sites that (at least as far as I can determine) are ...
|An actual millennial’s opinion on our current political system.
Recently on this website, as well as other places, I've noticed a minor amount of diaries and posts detailing the current voting trends of my generation. And well, while I will not disagree that the ...
|Are we on the verge of another 1848 or 1917?
Hello Daily Kos. First off this if my first post here since I rather enjoy this place and have for a good while. Whats more, I wished to make my own views on things heard. I generally like this ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by DerKommissar
- Reporting from Slavyansk demonstrates that a man who has been claimed by the unelected government of Kiev to be Russian special forces is in fact not a member of Russian special forces.18 comments 7 Recs
- What we're doing has become laughable. Aside from the wanton killing by drone and defense of torture (and failure to hold torturers accountable), we fostered a violent revolution in Ukraine and now ...18 comments 5 Recs
- Since 1953, the US has either attempted or carried out 80 coups since 1953. That is more than one per year. To place the coup in Ukraine in historical context, this is at least the 80th time the ...45 comments 25 Recs
- We like to assert that Daily Kos is a reality-based community. At the very least we surely do not deny science. A new study appearing at Princeton's ...332 comments 530 Recs
- The stock market is at all-time highs, but trading volume on the New York Stock Exchange is at 15 year lows. Quite simply, the mom-and-pop investor has had enough and is leaving the market . ...266 comments 249 Recs
- Reports by Professors Emmanuel Saez (UC Berkeley) and Gabriel Zucman (LSE and UC Berkeley) published Friday, show that the very top one thousands percent, 0.1%, are even vastly more wealthy than ...10 comments 23 Recs
- On occasions where I participate in discussions with people regarding what has happened to our country during these first years of the 21st century – especially considering the mindset of ...7 comments 14 Recs
- Brandeis University can do what they hell they like but some of the background to Ayaan Hirisi comments justify them, if anyone should have the right to speak out it is her Ali was raised in a ...196 comments 91 Recs
- Ukraine is on the verge of a default even with an IMF bailout, Forbes reports. In fact, Moody's recently stated that they are now at the point of no return. But even if the situation in Eastern ...16 comments 11 Recs
- The results of this poll are what we mean when we say 'Murica . We wanted to see where ...166 comments 128 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.