Below you'll find recent contributions related to Dewstino's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Media figures lament decline of British Empire
Quite a nice lady, in fact. Fareed Zakaria, who shouldn't be published anywhere considering ...
|A Part of My Uncle Died in the Vietnam Jungle: Not All Who Die from War Die in War
Not until daybreak on the second day of the battle did a helicopter manage to land and evacuate the few survivors, leaving behind the bodies of most of Supply Column 21.There were 564 dead Viet Cong ...
|IAN: Beaches, Monday, May 25, 2015
Monday! It has been raining and raining and raining in Colorado...and I'm missing the ocean. As you can see by Itzl's concerned look, this group gives Kossacks a safe place to check in, ...
|On Redemption and Change: How One Man's Story Inspires the Battle to Change Minds and Hearts
In a Columbia office building, one older lawyer discusses and debates the issues of the day with the vigor of a much younger man. You'll have to excuse South Carolina's Tom Turnipseed if it doesn'...
|It's Good to be the White.
It's a good thing to be White In America, because you get to do things that other people could only dream of getting away with and go on living to tell the tale. If you're white you can stand ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/21/2015||23|
|CNN Discussion on Waco "Thugs" yet again shows we may have "Cop Problems" more than "Black Problems"
In the following clip from CNN in a discussion of how different the Police and media response has been to the mass murder spree and shootout by Waco Biker Gangs, contrasted to not just the so-called "
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/20/2015||18|
|Hey Clinton Campaign, keep on ignoring Beltway Media
Why even bother? Well, you guys went ahead and did a press avail, and ...
|Adieu to Mad Men, and the perfect non ending.
So I know I'm a bit behind here, but just watched the finale of Mad Men, after being a devoted fan through all its seasons. Some seasons were better than others, some episodes were better than ...
|President Adopts Grayson Amendment Against Police Militarization
Yesterday, President Obama acted to restrict the Defense Department and other federal agencies from providing military equipment to local police departments. In essence, the President adopted, by ...
|Grayson: 'Golddiggers gotta dig'
Hes got 99 problems but...
|Anybody want to guess what Texas' solution to biker gang wars will be?
NRA fantasy Texan. Yep. You got it. More Guns .
|Brave Houston Lawyer Fights Injustice, Inspires My Moral Bucket List
A little more than a month ago, vaunted New York Times author David Brooks wrote an introspective piece entitled The Moral Bucket List . In that space, a typically pensive Brooks reflected on ...
|IAN: Crutches R Us, Monday, May 18, 2015
Monday! No, not my crutches :) As you can see by Itzl's concerned look, this group gives Kossacks a safe place to check in, a daily diary where we can let people know we are alive, doing OK, and ...
|I'd rather be us than them
There's going to be about a dozen Republican presidential candidates next year, and this is a fortunate development for Democrats. Given the circumstances, normally this would be a favorable time ...
|Jon Stewart Serves Three Course Meal on Fox Hypocrisy Plus Bonus Game UPDATED
Last night as only he can do it, Jon Stewart took Fox News to task for their hypocrisy. In this case, it all centered around the fact that President Obama had called Fox News out publicly for ...
|Florida Prosecutors Clear Officer who Shot Boy with Down Syndrome Despite Video
The Palm Beach Deputy in this shooting, Jason Franqui, claimed he feared for his life because 17-year-old Jeremy Hutton who suffered from Down-Syndrome tried to "run him down" with the mini-van he'd ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/14/2015||14|
|Shadow War - Night fighters and electronic warfare in WWII
The only course open to us now is to make an assault by fire on the barbarians under cover of night. Sun Tzu One byproduct of warfare, horrible as it may be, is that technology tends to make ...
|Stop, keep your eyes on Alan Grayson, step back slowly
Rep. Alan ...
Recommended by Dewstino
- How in the hell is this even possible ? Officer William Reese Oxendine was convicted in ...52 comments 122 Recs
- Chicago Police Officers Jerome Finnigan and Timothy McDermott The Chicago Police ...142 comments 328 Recs
- Barcelona is one of the world's truly great cities: it has stunning architecture, efficient public transit, and gorgeous beaches. Add a truly progressive mayor to the list . One of the most-...28 comments 90 Recs
- As a resident of Albuquerque, New Mexico, I have been protesting the horrific level of police violence in my city for years. A lot of people refuse to believe us since the police department, city ...59 comments 324 Recs
- Alesia Thomas "I'm going to punt you in your pussy." These were the words of LAPD Officer Mary O'Callaghan to Alesia Thomas. Handcuffed with her legs restrained, Alesia can be seen getting punched ...135 comments 195 Recs
- Let's begin by being honest. Shaun King is a polarizing figure. He has a very specific point of view when it comes to American police forces and their dealings with African Americans, and he is ...863 comments 435 Recs
- Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has announced that a grand jury has returned indictments for ...114 comments 55 Recs
- A policeman has been jailed for 8 months for hitting a student protestor with his riot shield, knocking out a tooth. Andrew Ott had tried the "I felt threatened" self defense gambit giving evidence ...4 comments 17 Recs
- Captain Daniel Johnson has been arrested after being formally charged with sexually assaulting at least nine different ...116 comments 184 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.