Below you'll find recent contributions related to Diesel Kitty's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Diesel Kitty
- Home The headline says it all: The new report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change proves that averting catastrophic climate change is affordable, but only if the world is galvanized ...90 comments 117 Recs
- Reposted on the anniversary of the assassination of Rev. King. MB This will be a very short diary. It will not contain any links or any scholarly references. It is about a very ...1030 comments 1686 Recs
- November 5th 2014 - In what several months ago was thought inconceivable the republicans have suffered a huge defeat at the ballot box. Despite huge spending by some massively wealthy individuals ...25 comments 14 Recs
- From [http://progressivepopulist.blogspot.com/2014/03/editorial-gop-needs-aca-backlash.html The Progressive Populist] The Big Lies Republicans tell about “Obamacare” may have helped Republicans ...8 comments 11 Recs
- Maybe Chris Christie's Bridge to Chaos is finally that metaphorical stone fence of right wing belligerence; the high tide of decades of Right Wing intimidation before it was routed by a stalwart, ...186 comments 610 Recs
- The Atlantic published Wednesday a heartbreaking story documenting the victims of Texas Gov. Rick Perry's cruel refusal to expand Medicaid in his state: When Claudia, a mother of seven who lives ...16 comments 30 Recs
- Forbes has an Ayn Rand follower attacking Obama for his comments about the limits of the free market's ability to address problems. As usual with these folks, it's riddled with distortions of the ...13 comments 10 Recs
- President Obama has had the absolute worst, most-horrible, unspeakably-terrible year of any president in the history of the republic. The year 2013 was worse for President Obama than the year 476 ...101 comments 264 Recs
- Did you notice? Did you see what happened when everyone was complaining about a website? Single-payer got started in America. Vermont is using authority granted under the Affordable Care Act to ...560 comments 570 Recs
- That's the opening line in a front-page Washington Post article, "In rural Kentucky, debate over health law takes a back seat as people sign up." Wow. A positive story and some in-depth reporting ...58 comments 229 Recs
Diesel Kitty's Tags
- No current results.
Diesel Kitty's Blogroll
- No current results.