|Fantasy Sports Group
This is a place for community members to come together & compete in our fantasy sports leagues. We run baseball, football & hockey leagues as well as a March Madness Groups (Men's & Women's) and a College Bowl Pool. It's a great opportunity to hang with fellow Kossacks and take your mind off your everyday worries.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Doggie269
- Now that the USGS has preliminary come up with a way to quantify the short term hazard of potentially induced earthquakes it’s important to know what these maps are and mean.27 comments 65 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Late Night Snark...and a Bebbeh "In a recent interview, Texas Governor Rick Perry revealed that he has spent the last twenty months preparing to run for president.126 comments 65 Recs
- No no you can’t bring those Ebola infected people into the US. The entire agency dedicated to infectious diseases is wrong and I’m right. The United States should give Texas to the Zionists. It ...98 comments 41 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Late Night Snark: July's in the Rearview Mirror Edition "Congress is now getting ready to take a month off. From what? ---David Letterman "That lawsuit against ...113 comments 76 Recs
- Welcome to DailyKos' second annual liveblog of the television movie disaster/disaster movie Sharknado. This year's sequel is the cleverly-named Sharknado II: The Second One . The movie begins at ...244 comments 58 Recs
- It could happen. There are days when I feel I am getting close. But I pull back. I do not want to be like them. Hell, no. But, if liberals became truly angry, would it be such a bad thing?171 comments 212 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Friday Night Margaret & Helen Blogging After posting once in January, the most famous octogenarian duo in Blogger Land---one from Texas, the other from Maine---...144 comments 78 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… When Silence Speaks Volumes In what Frank Luntz calls the worst political ad of this cycle , Republican senate ...114 comments 60 Recs
- Surprise! It's me again! All that NN14 energy means when I saw a hole in the schedule, I rushed over to fill it :). Summertime is birthday time here at Casa Brillig... K1 is a Gemini, K2 and I are ...55 comments 35 Recs
- Full disclosure: if you're looking for a diary with in-depth analyses of panels, keynotes and plenaries, with beautiful pictures of everyone, this isn't it. It also is NOT about NN15; my diary on ...87 comments 64 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.