Posting History for DollyMadison
|Bill O'Reilly steps in it again
Last night he was, yet again, dishonest about Planned Parenthood. He showed us a snippet of a video from a known dishonest video producer - someone in the same category as James O'Keefe - and leapt ...
|It's about religious freedom, but not the way the Republicans are framing it
It's that employees of a religious institution who receive healthcare insurance as part of their overall compensation package should NEVER be forced to abide by the strictures of their employer's ...
|FactCheck.org "outs" people with ODS
FactCheck.org has a new "viral" email story in their "AskFactCheck" section that's about an ABC News story from a while back . And it's prime evidence of Obama Derangement Syndrome. According to ...
|Obama's lost 2 million jobs? No, not so much
Media Matters for America is a great site . If you don't already use it as a resource and support it financially, you should certainly do the former and ...
|Rand Paul was NOT detained
Short diary - but interesting happenstance to me. US Senator Rand Paul (KY) was in Nashville, ...
|Birds die in Arkansas - let's all freak out again
Or not. Really, please, or not. Too often, this site has diarists who go off half-cocked, and way too many readers follow them off the cliff, rather than use the common ...
|Newt Gingrich apparently lies about his first divorce
According to in-depth research that CNN has done , including viewing the divorce papers that were thought to have been ...
|Bill Maher's great diatribe against racism
His talking points at the end of his show tonight were terrific. I hope you will all watch the replay of his show and watch the last couple of minutes of it. The funniest line was one of his first ...
|Five Scriptures You Won’t Hear at Rick Perry’s Prayer Event
Santimonious rightwing Christians irritate those of us who really understand what the New Testament and the lessons from Jesus truly are attempting to teach us. There's ...
|Kelley Williams-Bolar is a pathological liar
And she doesn't deserve the clemency/pardon she's after in a hearing being ...
|Sarah Palin to be a grandma for the 2nd time
Her son Track Palin, 22 years old, was married 2 months ago to 21 year old Britta Hanson, his high school ...
|Elizabeth Warren - I never wanted the chairmanship
And no, I didn't hear her literally say that, but that's a fair paraphrase of what she said, and ...
|Bill Clinton and Obama: innocent victims of Greta Van Susteren's dishonesty
She started off her show by saying that President Barack Obama must really be annoyed by what former President Bill Clinton has just done. But is that true? Almost certainly, no. First off, Obama ...
|Updated info about children "yanked" from their mother
There was a diary published a couple of days ago that provided the mother's side of the ...
|Showing Congress photos of Osama bin Laden
I've recently heard that the Obama Administration is allowing the CIA to show interested members of Congress photos of the dead Osama bin Laden. The photos are in CIA headquarters, and must remain ...
|Factcheck got it really wrong about Social Security
Too many people don't understand how Social Security is funded and don't bother to try to figure it out. Others understand, and then prey upon those who don't in order to fearmonger. Still others ...
|Black woman unfairly tried and convicted - NOT!
Here's the latest info, along with a recap of the previously-known details, about Kelley Williams-Bolar, the mother in Akron, Ohio, was was found guilty of felony tampering with evidence about 2 ...
|Abortion doesn't increase risk of mental health issues
I haven't seen this diaried here, but read it in my paper yesterday. There's been a ridiculous meme among people on the anti-abortion bandwagon, claiming that abortion is harmful to many woman's ...
|"Together We Thrive" - another zombie lie
Many on the right are claiming that the "Together We Thrive" theme of the memorial service at the University of Arizona is the new campaign slogan of President Barack Obama. The Truth? It's not.
|Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
Well, they should, anyway. Too often, here at DailyKos, they don't. Now, certain Conspiracy Theories (CT) have been banned. One can't allege that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to ...
|Politifact falsehood about Obama's tax hike comments
Yesterday, Obama said that that There are polls showing right now that the American ...
|Breaking - Tom Delay is GUILTY!!
Not much info yet, but he's been found guilty after 26 hours of deliberations of 2 counts of money laundering!
|Dem Lloyd Doggett winning makes me cry
Tears of joy, that is! I just heard that 8 term Democratic Representative Lloyd Doggett won in Central Texas! The Republicans in the Texas legislature, aided by Tom DeLay, former Speaker of the ...
|The Fight to Restore Sanity Rally with photos
The Washington Post had a great gallery of photos from the event. I wanted to make sure that everyone got to see them.
|"We are not at war with Islam"
Dylan Ratigan appeared on the Morning Joe show today, and they started out their discussion with Bill O'Reilly's rant on "The View" about ...
|Election fraud case thrown out in Tennessee
Black Box Voting, led by Bev Harris, pushed Democrats in Shelby County, Tennessee (Memphis) to sue the Shelby County Election Commission for an election in early August that they said was so flawed ...
|Democrat says no fraud in Shelby County
There was a hysterical diary here a couple of weeks ago, screaming about how vote fraud was documented in Shelby County (Memphis), Tennessee in recent August elections. Bev Harris, infamous ...
|Thad Allen's latest press conference
Retired Admiral Thad Allen, the Federal Government's overseer of the relief efforts in the Gulf of Mexico, had another press conference today. Most of what he talked about was just how the plan ...
|Thad Allen on the Gulf Oil Disaster
Admiral Thad Allen wrote an essay published on the Op-Ed page of the Washington Post today. I think that this site needs to look at it. More below the fold.
|Distortions about oil boom from Packgen
Over the last 2 months, I've read with great interest all the stories about how the Obama Administration and BP were messing up when it came to failing to purchase enough oil containment boom. Turns ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by DollyMadison
- Warning: big trigger alert. I take this very seriously, as I am married to a woman who was targeted for rape on more than one occasion. Although this diary is laced with dark, dark humor, believe me ...249 comments 394 Recs
- Facts show, Mitt Romney is a pathological liar. What you may not know is that in Ann Romney's most recent interview with NBC (video) found here - not only did she show signs of being an angry ...330 comments 518 Recs
- Reddit user RegBarc just posted a really disturbing, heartbreaking letter, which has already gone viral on social media sites. It's a letter from his father. It was written five years ago, when he ...195 comments 275 Recs
- George Rockwell and/or edscan If you ever wondered what would happen if George Rockwell met edscan, today is your lucky day. The results of that experiment, below the fold.301 comments 101 Recs
- I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when John McCain rose on the Senate floor to condemn Michelle Bachmann's and several other Republican House members' attacks on Huma Abedin, an aide to Secretary ...115 comments 238 Recs
- TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF READING MY EVERY WORD, On this, the 19th day of July in the year of our Ceiling Cat 2012, I hereby declare that I've given you people all the weather information ...209 comments 454 Recs
- Today, Luke Russert asserted that "the far-left approach" to food assistance in our country is coming from "...liberals who say, 'No, you've obviously seen these dire economic times we live in, ...198 comments 216 Recs
- Romney got caught telling a lie. Period. That isn't a swiftboat job, as CNN is implying. Romney was legally and factually sole owner, President, and CEO of Bain Capital between 1999 and 2002, and ...193 comments 355 Recs
- TPM has the incendiary scoop [Judges Seem Ready To Mess With Texas’ Voter ID Law]: In one of the more awkward exchanges, [Texas lawyer John] Hughes offered a semi-defense of literacy tests after ...62 comments 124 Recs
- Thursday's revelations in the Boston Globe that Mitt Romney did not in fact leave Bain Capital in February 1999 have put the GOP standard bearer in hot water. At best, the contention if true would ...326 comments 421 Recs
- No current results.