Below you'll find recent contributions related to Domestic Elf's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Jeb Bush declares 'ISIS didn't exist when my brother was president,' gets mugged by reality||Jon Perr||05/20/2015||197|
|Gary Hart was right on Iraq, then and now
In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...
|There's Crazy - Then There's Texas Crazy
Jade Helm conspiracy theorists and gun nuts are just the latest proof that everything is bigger in Texas, including right-wing nuttiness:
|GOP field's reversal on Iraq undermines case for preventive war against Iran
" Knowing what we know now ." With those five words, virtually the entire 2016 Republican presidential field erased over 12 years of GOP ...
|Sorry, Jeb. Your brother did create ISIS||Jon Perr||05/17/2015||139|
|George W. Bush unrepentant in defense of his Iraq invasion
Knowing what he knows now about the reaction to his statement that knowing what he knows now he would still have gone into Iraq, Jeb Bush on Friday comically reversed ...
|Marco Rubio regurgitates Romney's foreign policy sound bites
As you may have heard, Florida Senator and ...
|Senate GOP killed $2 billion for Amtrak repairs in 2011
While investigators are working to understand the causes of the deadly Amtrak train derailment in Philadelphia, the Republicans' best and brightest are adding insult to injury. On ...
|Charles Murray returns to help the GOP demolish modern America
As the race for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination heats up, one name keeps popping up as the GOP's go-to guy on poverty, economic inequality and social policy. "My views on this were ...
Recommended by Domestic Elf
- You are. That's right, YOU, the American consumer. Because you just go out and buy gobs and gobs of shit and you don't give a damn if its made here or not. And because you do that, there is ...595 comments 320 Recs
- From senate.sanders.gov : Bernie Sanders on Wednesday introduced legislation to break up the nation’s biggest banks in order to safeguard the economy and prevent another costly taxpayer bailout.272 comments 468 Recs
- Today is National Teacher Day. Schools are closed for the celebrations, right? Hah. Teachers have come to accept that we are often under- (or completely un-) appreciated, misunderstood, and maligned.12 comments 50 Recs
- Kaua'i Councilmember (and former Hawai'i state Environmental Quality Chair) Gary Hooser traveled to Switzerland to speak at the Syngenta shareholders meeting. He said: I'm from the island of ...29 comments 140 Recs
- We're now all waiting to see Hillary Clinton unveil her game changing vision for the 2016 election. Recently her tributes to Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren suggest she's open to ditching the B....6 comments 21 Recs
- The true Baltimore story was an all day event yesterday. Because I was wedded to my sofa, and unable to work due to an injury so couldn't even be at the computer, I watched all day as Baltimore took ...5 comments 20 Recs
- I just saw this tweet and received MinistryOfTruth's permission to post something: Been effectively homeless for over a month now. I have money to rent a room if only I could find a room I can ...99 comments 331 Recs
- National Public Radio (NPR) played its interview with Martin O'Malley this morning. Interviewing him was Steve Inskeep. Inskeep asked O'Malley several questions over a broad range of topics. Below ...335 comments 318 Recs
- Teamsters pose last year with other foes of fast-tracking the Trans-Pacific Partnership treaty after presenting a petition of opposition to ...138 comments 192 Recs
- Four years ago I was given the opportunity to move back to the place I love best in the world. Vancouver Island. I thought of living on the east coast, but found it too crowded, expensive and didn'...76 comments 92 Recs
Domestic Elf's Tags
- No current results.
Domestic Elf's Blogroll
- No current results.