Posting History for DonJ
|Why you are entitled to Social Security
This is my first attempt to write a diary so keep in mind I am not a professional writer or experienced diarist. Since the last election in 2012 something has really bothered me about the way the ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by DonJ
- I'm pretty excited about the GOP lawsuit against the administration because it turns out they are coming into my little world of trial law. There are rules and case law here that govern how to deal ...317 comments 500 Recs
- Somewhere, Roger Ailes' face has turned an alarming shade of crimson. Today on Fox News Sunday , George Will went maverick and gave something for the blue-haired set to wag their disapproving ...220 comments 438 Recs
- Today, the House brought up several bills in suspension in order to finish off with some issues before the August recess. I would like to highlight one of those bills: H. R. 935. H. R. 935 would ...97 comments 54 Recs
- Arizona is a state that allows people to open-carry in airports. Peter Steinmetz decided to show off his big gun by stopping at the airport for a cup of coffee. Because who doesn't drop by the ...482 comments 387 Recs
- (Click to enlarge) This comic is based on something I ...42 comments 128 Recs
- UPDATE! The ugly meaning of what Bob Schieffer and other countless (if less prominent) media shills for the global status quo do becomes perfectly clear and urgent when you get closer to the ...26 comments 3 Recs
- Paul Ryan is once again attempting to stoke his carefully cultivated Republican Who Cares About Poverty image. Naturally, he's doing so with a proposal that would hurt poor people . Ryan wants ...145 comments 79 Recs
- Only 18.2 million citizens of 122.8 eligible to vote actually cast a ballot in the 15 recent primary elections. Only 1.5 of every 10 citizens eligible to vote even bothered.155 comments 124 Recs
- We agree that the Republican Party agenda is evil. So do they, but each faction claims that it is only the extremists (the Rightist Adventurists , in an inversion of Communist jargon) or the RINOs (...23 comments 61 Recs
- Earlier last week, two federal appeals courts reached opposite conclusions as to whether Congress intended for the Affordable Care Act to provide health insurance subsidies to Americans purchasing ...47 comments 45 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.