Posting History for Dotty Gale
|Ayn Rand on the Trillion Dollar Coin
I made a petition, I hope that you sign it . It asks the executive branch to mint a $1 trillion platinum coin (with the image of Ayn Rand) until such time as Congress raises the debt ceiling. So far,
|Is Newt Your Choice In 2012?
Under the title "Is Newt Your Choice In 2012", Newt Gingrich seems to have bought up all of the ad space from the Googles which means that we'll have to put up with his ugly mug on the DailyKos ...
|The Amazing Planet of Governor Huckabee
If you're even tangentially involved in politics, which you are because you're reading these words at The Daily Kos, then you know who Mike Huckabee is. Just to summarize, he is a former Governor ...
|Hiram "The Slasher" Has Crisis Of Faith
|Texas Hold'em Poker Stats And Domestic Partnership
Hello fellow Kossaks. I'm going to Las Vegas to celebrate the overriding of Governor Gibbon's veto ...
I just got the RoboNOM call ...
I live in New York and got a push poll from the NOM people. At least I think it was going to be a push poll. You see, ...
|God Bless You
I just received an email from my Grandmother. It was a forwarded email from my bible thumping cousin. Fortunately, it had all of the email addresses still in the header when it got around to my ...
|The Birthers Need $ Plus Other Birther News
I got an email from some knuckle-dragger named Gary Kreep via the Newsmax ( I subscribe to Newsmax so that you don't have to ). Gary's group, United States Justice Foundation ( giggle ) is asking ...
|God's Best: Joel and Hedda
Joel and Victoria Osteen were interviewed on Larry King. I don't watch CNN but I do occasionally look at the website to see if they have anything different than MSNBC's website. While viewing the ...
|Crocs Boycott Effective
Short gloaty diary. If the AFA can claim that its boycott of Ford was a success then I can claim ...
|Jim Tedisco Is Against The Stimulus
I'm on the Newsmax email list so that you don't have to be. I've been reading the front page diaries here about NY-20, the Special Election coming up on March 31, between Scott Murphy and Jim ...
|Palin Cribs From Frum
Back on October 14th , Here's David Frum writing in his blog about his catastrophic appearance on the Rachel ...
|Get Your Legislation Out Of My Uterus
A Republican in Louisiana has proposed paying women on food stamps $1,000 to have their tubes tied. For men on the dole, they can get a vasectomy. You think I'm kidding?
|I Wish I Had A Large Hadron ( w/ Poll )
The Location of the Large Hadron Collider: Geneva, Switzerland and France. Back in 1993, the Congress decided that the ...
|Republican Cattle Call
It's been nearly a year since Trapper John's "Republican Cattle Call" thread. Let's see how I did :) My ...
|Reverend Huckabee and His Grace, Bishop Romney
Short diary today. Chuck Norris, who is campaigning for Mike Huckabee I thought made an excellent point today. A blurb on the LA Times website had a quote from the Silver Screen action hero ...
|A Well Regulated Militia
Thank the FSM that we are allowed to bear arms here in the US of A. Because if we had sensible laws like the one that the District of Columbia has,
|"Republicans are Quietly Celebrating"
Today I logged in to Bloomberg.com to see how my investments were doing. They've been better, I wished them a speedy recovery and went on the the News and Opinion pages to see what was going on in ...
|Shame Free Self Promotion
Pictures speak louder than words:
|Boycott of 'Crocs' Growing
The Associated Press ran a story back on May 19, 2007. The story was about how George W. Bush was appearing at a fund raiser for the Virginia GOP.
|Jonathan Weisman, WaPo hack
In an article about a gun control compromise worked out in Congress between the Democratic leadership and the National Rifle Association, Washington Post hack, Jonathan Weisman included this amazing ...
|What a Croc
How sad. The Pretelnit is off to Crawford to get photographed trimming some brush this weekend. On the way, he stopped to have dinner ...
|Guns Don't Kill People..
Guns don't kill people, ATV noises kill people. Dateline West Virginia ( forgive me, I'm listening to Kent Jones Now on the Rachel Maddow Show ), The Associated Press reports The ...
|AFA vs. Ford
I monitor the ironically named American Family Association via their hate mail which more often than naught is just garbage. OK, it's always garbage. Sometimes it's interesting garbage and since I'...
Five and a half years ago tomorrow, Osama bin Laden organized and financed an attack on the United States of America that killed three thousand people. Today, Osama bin Laden turned 50. Today ...
|The War On Lightning||Dotty Gale||08/05/2006||20||7||-||160|
|Tiny Rhode Island Leads The Way||Dotty Gale||07/18/2006||4||6||-||6|
|RI - Senate - Chaffee/Laffey||Dotty Gale||06/26/2006||3||-||1||4|
|Wake Up White People II||Dotty Gale||04/19/2006||8||1||-||-|
|Wake Up White People !!||Dotty Gale||04/17/2006||39||8||-||-|
|Iraqis Celebrate "Freedom Day"||Dotty Gale||04/09/2006||3||-||-||-|
|AFA Action Alert||Dotty Gale||04/03/2006||6||1||-||-|
|Playing Dirty Cost Me $10||Dotty Gale||03/23/2006||6||5||-||11|
|True or Propaganda, Radiation Detectors||Dotty Gale||03/05/2006||19||3||-||1|
|Boy Scout Electocutions Ruled 'Act of God'||Dotty Gale||01/06/2006||18||6||-||-|
|Wise Citizens of Texas Outlaw Marriage||Dotty Gale||11/11/2005||1||1||-||-|
|New Excuse: The Solar Flares Did It !! ( w/ poll )||Dotty Gale||09/07/2005||13||-||-||-|
|When a country grieves||Dotty Gale||08/20/2005||3||2||-||-|
|Dr. Rice Delivers Good News||Dotty Gale||08/07/2005||5||1||-||8|
|The Bankruptcy Bill In Action||Dotty Gale||07/14/2005||12||4||-||-|
|The Casting of Gonzales as a Moderate||Dotty Gale||07/04/2005||6||3||-||-|
|Pete King (R-NY,3) Divorces Reality||Dotty Gale||07/02/2005||14||5||-||8|
|I wrote my congressman today||Dotty Gale||06/30/2005||12||2||-||-|
|BREAKING: Daily Kos 3.0 blows chunks||Dotty Gale||06/23/2005||23||3||-||-|
|Bush Flip Flops on Social Security||Dotty Gale||06/21/2005||7||-||-||-|
|I love Fox||Dotty Gale||06/19/2005||20||1||-||-|
|Why Does CNN Hate America?||Dotty Gale||06/18/2005||7||-||-||-|
|John Snow Says Soc. Sec. Okee Dokey||Dotty Gale||06/08/2005||3||4||-||-|
|Making Gay Fruit Flies||Dotty Gale||06/02/2005||19||4||-||6|
|Bring On The Draft||Dotty Gale||05/31/2005||8||2||-||15|
|Brooks wonders why his books don't sell||Dotty Gale||05/25/2005||25||4||-||-|
|When 95% isn't good enough a.k.a. Emergency Pizza||Dotty Gale||05/25/2005||3||-||-||-|
|$1.5 Million Builds a Nice Bus Stop||Dotty Gale||05/18/2005||5||3||-||-|
|Worst President Ever||Dotty Gale||04/20/2005||11||7||-||-|
|Caesar Salad||Dotty Gale||04/01/2005||15||1||-||-|
|"We expect you to open your spigots"||Dotty Gale||03/14/2005||4||1||-||-|
|Pardon Me?||Dotty Gale||03/04/2005||6||3||-||-|
|An argument for gun control||Dotty Gale||02/25/2005||58||2||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Dotty Gale
- A classic. How about a good old-fashioned hate mail-a-palooza? It still trickles in. Never as good and voluminously as it did pre-GOP civil war era. But for those who want to relive the glory days? ...214 comments 83 Recs
- We're back, once again. The kids once again dominated the week, with seven kids under 16 years of age who either shot themselves or were shot by other kids under 16. The youngest victim of GunFAIL ...82 comments 102 Recs
- Yesterday the big news in the internets was the news that a company was incorporated, donated a million dollars to a super PAC associated with Mitt Romney and then disolved, all within the space of ...105 comments 255 Recs
- Video now with subtitles: This link is overloaded but ABC has it:230 comments 111 Recs
- We get letters Markos ...164 comments 37 Recs
- Whitey Bulger, the former head of the Irish mafia in Boston, has been caught after 16 years on the run. He was in charge of the Winter Hill gang in Somerville, MA (home of Tufts University,) and was ...37 comments 27 Recs
- On Saturday we visited the Senate gallery in an attempt to see the historic, and successful, DADT Repeal vote. Unfortunately we missed it, and thought we would be bored silly by a series of "...158 comments 334 Recs
- Well, it begins. Obama is now planning on taking an axe to the sacred Democratic program of Social Security. Now that he got his way on the tax cuts, he's going after Social Security.1463 comments 327 Recs
- Yesterday WikiLeaks did an amazing thing and released a classified State Department cable that dealt, in part, with ...295 comments 360 Recs
- We cant help him,even when the majority of Americans are with us on an issue there are not enough of us to make a difference. We cant hold back the corporate takeover of our government or the media,802 comments 443 Recs
Dotty Gale's Blogroll
- No current results.