Below you'll find recent contributions related to Dreggas's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|GUS Barely Morning Open Thread 6/1/15
Hi and happy June! Had to lam out of here at 8:15 this morning, just got back. GUS (Gave Up Smoking) is a community support diary for Kossacks in the midst of quitting smoking. Any supportive ...
|GUS Friday Morning Open Thread
Good morning, my dreams get on my last nerve. And my shoulder hurts from lifting a really heavy bag of cat litter a few days ago. And Flickr won't let me post any pictures. Ain't that tragic? Smooch ...
|GUS 5-28-15 Open Thread
I almost hate to tear away from Vacationland's pithy diary last night. It's a new day, washed clean by torrents of rain last night. I woke up this morning with a renewed zest for life. I have to ...
|GUS: A Little Nudge
GUS (Gave Up Smoking) is a community support diary for Kossacks in the midst of quitting smoking. Any supportive comments, suggestions or positive distractions are appreciated. If you are quitting ...
|GUS Memorial Day Open Thread
Hi Everybody! Happy grillin, or whatever you are doing today... Here's a grilled vegetable pizza that looks good Pizza with char-grilled ...
|GUS: Happy LGBT Equal Rights Demanded by the Irish Weekend w/ Recipes
Good Sunday, GUSgreenies!!!!!!! Sure, we all know my entire ancestral family pushed the vote wayyyyyy over the top for the Yes vote in Ireland for Marriage Equality. You can thank me and mine later.
|GUS Friday Morning Open Thread
Good morning, it was so much fun having anod visit me. My husband, Luis and my neighbor all got to meet him and they all liked him a lot. I am so flattered he came here to see me. I've finally met ...
|GUS - 5-21-15 Open Thread
Good Morning, all you Gusmaintainers! Hope you all are safe, warm, dry and happy! We have had a cold front sitting on us for a few days here, Sarah, Romeo and I. I am using the Mercury retrograde ...
Recommended by Dreggas
- I just needed to say that outloud. I understand that there is justifiable concern about the surveillance tactics used by the NSA and other government intelligence agencies. I understand that ...1496 comments 454 Recs
- GUS (Gave Up Smoking) is a community support diary for Kossacks in the midst of quitting smoking. Any supportive comments, suggestions or positive distractions are appreciated. If you are quitting ...104 comments 13 Recs
- Okay, so I've been observing #OWS from the vantage point of this blog since it's inception and I've made some observations as an old hippie from the 60s, but I haven't joined in because I'm more ...9 comments 17 Recs
- CNN has just reported that Warren Buffet has just released his tax return for 2010. He only payed 17.4% in taxes after having made $62,855,038 last year. Gulp! http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/12/news/105 comments 185 Recs
- Both the Bible and the Koran contain passages that can and have been used to justify a great number of crimes against humanity over the past 1,500 years. The key difference is that Christians and ...26 comments 25 Recs
- It is a shame that Rep Cantor did not condemn this despicable acts instead he used the platform to blame Democrats. Just Breaking, a suspicious package has been sent to Rep Weiner's office, NYPD ...482 comments 415 Recs
- WARNING: Link connects to U.S. For Palin site. Gov Palin: Don’t Retreat. Reload!!! by Ron Devito on March 23, ...74 comments 31 Recs
- Very few details yet The Complaint is now available. Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli made good on his promise to bring a lawsuit against the federal government over the ...87 comments 23 Recs
- Warning: despite the title, this has nothing to do with Cornell's miracle run in the NCAA playoffs. We may smile at the Republicans switching to a strategy of "Repeal" that only requires ...353 comments 736 Recs
- I'M WRITING FROM DEEP INSIDE MY NEWLY PURCHASED REPUBLICAN HEALTH CARE REFORM SHELTER, WHICH HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO KEEP ME SAFE DURING THE SOCIALIST APOCALYPSE! LET ME APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR ...297 comments 554 Recs
- No current results.