Skip to main content

Drunkard's Profile

Home Page:

Diaries published: 10 (473 days since last diary on Sun Feb 09, 2014 at 06:53 PM PST)

Comments posted: 412 (144 days since last comment on Mon Jan 05, 2015 at 11:23 AM PST)

Diary frequency: seldom

Comment frequency: frequent

Total Recommends: 90

Total Comment Ratings: 609

Most Recommended Diary: We don't need to wait for the FEC to stop Republican Wire Fraud, 7 comments, 19 recommends

People Following Drunkard: 1

Drunkard's Most Recent Diaries:

GOP uses misleading website to trick Dems into donating to Republicans 18 U.S. Code § 1343 - Fraud by wire, radio, or television As has been widely reported, the Republicans are putting up ...
by Drunkard
Comment Count 7 comments on Sun Feb 09, 2014 at 06:53 PM PST with 19 Recommends
While we are fighting for health care for Americans and we are facing serious economic and foreign policy issues, what is Obama doing? Apparently he is going to Copenhagen to do the bidding of ...
by Drunkard
Comment Count 323 comments on Mon Sep 28, 2009 at 06:16 PM PDT with 8 Recommends
Well, alright Hillary. Making decisions is hard. But I have great news for you! One thing you no longer have to decide on is whether or not you want to concede the Democratic nomination for ...
by Drunkard
Comment Count 59 comments on Wed Jun 04, 2008 at 04:52 AM PDT with 5 Recommends
I think this is a good time to start talking about Obama's magic number. He needs 139 to have half the pledged delegates, or 32% of the remaining. Clinton is at 295, needing 68% of the remaining.
by Drunkard
Comment Count 10 comments on Fri Apr 25, 2008 at 06:55 AM PDT with 9 Recommends
Well, it's obvious that we should all be glad about Foster defeating Oberweis in yesterday's special election for the 14th district of Illinois. However, if you think about it's even better than it ...
by Drunkard
Comment Count 22 comments on Sun Mar 09, 2008 at 08:34 AM PDT with 15 Recommends
I recommend this book highly, some quick points: It’s a free ebook that you can download here :) Written by Bob Altemeyer,
by Drunkard
Comment Count 17 comments on Thu Sep 20, 2007 at 06:28 AM PDT with 15 Recommends

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site