|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by EZlivin87
- Convention clash. Based on the results of the February 7 caucuses, Minnesota 's 40 delegates should've gone mostly to Rick Santorum—he won the night with 44.8 percent of the vote, compared to ...135 comments 102 Recs
- (Bain Capital/Boston Globe) The reason why Mitt Romney and his defenders in the press do not want to talk about Bain Capital's brand of "business" is because it strikes at the very heart of Mitt ...100 comments 110 Recs
- Public Policy Polling for Daily Kos & SEIU. 4/19-22. Registered voters. MoE: ±3.1% ( 4/12-15 results ): Do you think the Constitution should guarantee equal rights for men and women, or not? It ...67 comments 67 Recs
- For five decades mankind has stood in awe of the Road to Everywhere - space - but having taken a single step (if not a "giant leap") upon a distant shore, we have dithered and loitered at the Road's ...13 comments 8 Recs
- The bright light shone on the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) by The Center for Media and Democracy's ALEC Exposed efforts, as well as those by Color of Change and allied progressive ...76 comments 49 Recs
- Bill Maher finished his show last night by blasting how Ozzie Guillén was suspended by the Miami Marlins for speaking favorably about Fidel Castro's ability to stay alive after all these years. ...202 comments 122 Recs
- Rep. Paul Ryan on the Today Show . Rep. Paul Ryan went on The Today Show this morning. The news that most of the press paid attention to is whether he's thinking ...82 comments 58 Recs
- One of the Occupy sites recently sacrificed transparency in the name of solidarity. An evening of chaos followed, and it raises the question of whether that decision merely reproduced the culture ...9 comments 7 Recs
- Limited Government, Free Markets, Federalism, Voter Suppression, Shoot First, End Collective Bargaining... Now that the real political agenda of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is ...33 comments 36 Recs
- (Larry Downing/Reuters)277 comments 139 Recs
- No current results.