Below you'll find recent contributions related to EarTo44's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says swear words
'And furthermore ...' Ah, the political roast. Those glorious annual events in which politicians and the press get together and say terrible but perfectly true things ...
|McConnell's NSA ploy fails, Senate blocks Patriot Act extension
The Senate provided a scene of remarkable drama in the ...
|President Obama honors fallen soldiers in weekly address
President Obama devoted his weekly address to those who have given their lives in service to the country. This weekend also reminds us that, around the world, our men and women in uniform ...
|When is a campaign not a campaign? When it's Jeb Bush's!||Joan McCarter||05/22/2015||26|
|Obamacare got 12 million insured, now Congress has to fix the system for all the underinsured
Healthcare reform is not done. Not by a long shot. While Obamacare has gone a very long way ...
|Pew poll: 75 percent of Republicans want their party to challenge Obama 'more often'
Not satisfied. According to a new Pew poll, the ...
|Yup, Clinton can tell the Beltway media to go to hell
Heavens! Is that Hillary with some "everyday Americans"? BLASPHEMY! The same day I lauded ...
|Rick Santorum blasts Fox News for limiting GOP debate to top ten candidates
The announcement that Fox News will be limiting the first Republican primary ...
|Export-Import Bank issue promises more Republican strife
Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-TX) Sen.
|States explore teaming up on Obamacare exchanges
Running health insurance exchanges, states have found, is a complicated and expensive proposition. For a handful of states, that meant opting to use the federal Obamacare exchange, which is now ...
|Obama administration throws Rick Scott a temporary Medicaid bone
The Obama administration has offered Florida Gov. Rick Scott a partial compromise in Scott'
|The Republican replacement plan for Obamacare in one graphic
That's Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) on the Senate floor Thursday, summing up the Republican plan for the millions of Americans who could lose health insurance with the Supreme Court's King v. Burwell ...
|Six Baltimore officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has announced that a grand jury has returned indictments for ...
|Ex-CIA briefer: Bush administration presented false 'intelligence' to the nation
No kidding. In the much-needed pile-...
|What does defense spending have to do with endangered species? Everything, for Republicans
Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) was not impressed. The House passed the National Defense Authorization Act this week, and while much of the ...
|Trade Promotion Authority vote secured on Export-Import Bank promise
Thursday morning, the ...
|A not-indicted Chris Christie says media owes him an apology
Hang on, we have to savor this for a while : Chris Christie says the ...
|NSA fight in Senate bleeds into weekend
The administration has sent dire warnings about NSA having to shut down ...
|Jeb Bush touts failed Florida Medicaid experiment
Jeb Bush apparently thinks the "compassionate conservative" idea that his brother so cynically ran on will work for him, too. He's using his Medicaid experience in Florida as evidence that he ...
|Senate advances Trade Promotion Authority bill
The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...
|If Hillary wants to avoid the beltway political media, well then, that's very smart
Hillary Clinton, at a small-business roundtable in Iowa, loses nothing by bypassing the traditional ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'History will allow clear judgments' on Iraq||Hunter||05/20/2015||70|
|House does something productive, but McConnell's Senate is there to potentially mess it up
The House did something productive this week. Well, semi-productive. ...
|America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up||Hunter||05/20/2015||241|
|Sen. Ron Johnson: 'I'm not so sure I'm trusting President Obama' over Iranian leaders
I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...
|12 million private Obamacare plan sign-ups. What are you going to do with that, Republicans?
Charles Gaba calls it : 12 million people have signed up for health insurance through the Obamacare exchanges. Over 9 million, according ...
|Republicans in disarray over NSA reform
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell still insists that the PATRIOT Act provision ...
|Utah police chief: We need to expand Medicaid to help fight crime
This is one of the best arguments for Medicaid expansion ...
|Former CBO director: We always assumed every state would get Obamacare subsidies
Former CBO Director Doug ...
|Fox News says President Obama is disarming the nation's cops
How do you suppose Fox News reacted to President Obama's executive order ...
Recommended by EarTo44
- President Obama continues his new stride as he chides Republicans for their failed prognostications. Democratic politicians encouraged his silence during the 2014 elections. Imagine what could have ...344 comments 727 Recs
- This is an oldie but goodie..Not sure if been posted here…BILL O'REILLY LIES ….LIES …LIES!!!!! VIDEO link below..ENJOY this all time classic!!!11 comments 15 Recs
- Today on the Headline of the New York Times Website, the New York Attorney Generals Office sent cease and desist letters to four major retailers, accusing them of selling fraudulent Dietary ...84 comments 65 Recs
- I’m looking for life’s simple solutions now. This is how I Sonic. You see, I lost my job not long ago, and have had very little access to Dailykos lately, That’s unfortunate because this ...61 comments 82 Recs
- This is my first diarie. I guess I should follow the advice or protocol and get a mentor. Right now I don't know much about the tech side of all of this. All in all I'm a life long dem. I joined kos ...15 comments 5 Recs
- Many of us understand the damage that has been done by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, FOX News, and Hate Media. You can hear the promotion of blatant racism, homophobia, misogyny and bigotry just by ...138 comments 245 Recs
- James White was a 21 year old farmer from Quincy, MA. In 1849 he sailed from Boston around Cape Horn to San Francisco and the gold diggings of California. In all he spent 6 months at sea and a ...3 comments 5 Recs
- It was a terrible year for butterflies, at least in my backyard. Last year the earliest sighting was in mid-March, and regular sightings began in early May. This year, due to late April freezes ...40 comments 60 Recs
- Shell was the sponsor of the Belgian Grand Prix. So Greenpeace made plans to get under Shell's skin. During the prerace show Greenpeace unfurled a pre-race banner that read, "Arctic Oil? Shell no!"32 comments 92 Recs
- I was 10 when the September 11th attacks occurred. Some of my first political memories are of George Bush standing in front of Congress and announcing, to rather thunderous applause, "either you're ...157 comments 314 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.