|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by EdinGA
- Watching the discussion around the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) gives me a nasty sense of déjà vu. Long before joining AFGE, I worked as a food service worker, licensed practical nurse, and ...178 comments 206 Recs
- ...and that's a good thing. 2010 was a bad year for Team Blue – Republicans were in full bay over the Affordable Care Act, and Democratic voters were disillusioned with their elected leaders and ...80 comments 168 Recs
- We've always tried to be reasonaly responsible energy users. I mostly get around town by bike, and my wife drove a little Corolla. Don't use the air-conditioner, even in Sacramento Valley summers.161 comments 188 Recs
- It would be comforting for many to imagine that our globalized economy is a conspiracy, a murky cabal, directed from the shadows by some Bilderberger-ish, ecumenical-protocol, of sinister "...33 comments 33 Recs
- I just had a really bizarre experience that might give some insight into American big box consumer life. I went to get a pick-me-up at Starbucks a few minutes ago and ended up waiting about 20 ...409 comments 672 Recs
- Over time I have read a lot of diaries about the great fall a lot of us have taken. Going from having a high middle class living to being broke and on the verge of losing everything. I have been ...100 comments 104 Recs
- When DailyKos started this campaign to draft Warren, I thought it a romantic notion. She has a nice populist message, but is politically untested and has not much of a compelling story -- and that's ...125 comments 177 Recs
- Is it that you don't know what war costs, or that you don't know that it makes us less safe? We've spent $268 billion on making war on Afghanistan, and using Linda Bilmes and Joseph Stiglitz' ...13 comments 22 Recs
- I'm out. 44 years has been long enough for me to learn to listen to my heart. My early diaries here and at Street Prophets, already years old, told some of the story of my graduation from ...21 comments 27 Recs
- A bill to create single-payer healthcare in California has passed that state's senate for the third time now. Californians just need to persuade a governor to sign it. Single-payer healthcare ...29 comments 26 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.