Below you'll find recent contributions related to ElizabethRoss's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Questions for kos on Clinton (and some meta observations)
kos, in your piece from The Hill declaring Clinton a "true liberal," and in your own front page post essentially making the same case, The optimist's case for Hillary Clinton , you spoke not one ...
|Where is our DKos labor beat writer on TPP?
Just a question for kos and Laura Clawson. I love Laura's writing on labor issues, so I find it surprising (and disappointing) that the Daily Kos labor beat writer hasn't penned even a single piece, ...
Recommended by ElizabethRoss
- While the Democratic caucus cheers Arlen Specter’s party switch, progressives will have to wait and see if his votes will change as well. This diary is cross-posted from my blog at ...16 comments 5 Recs
- 48 comments 5 Recs
- I was struck by that comment by Arlen Specter. The fact is that moderate republicans have had opportunity to rebell time and time again and, typically, have not done so. I think it was this lack of ...33 comments 10 Recs
- Interesting tidbit buried deep in Carl Hulse's and Adam Nagourney's article on Arlen's momentous switch: At ...46 comments 61 Recs
- Looks like some Republicans think it was Michael Steele's off the cuff idiocy that pushed a sensible Republican like Specter into the evil clutches of the Democratic majority (who represent the ...54 comments 17 Recs
- We had no hope here in IN, we knocked till we dropped. We never had any clue that we would be "imp" in the primary let alone the gen'l.20 comments 14 Recs
- Yes, in case the title confused you, the Freepi are HAPPY Arlen Specter has switched parties today and given the Democrats their filibuster proof majority. It is all part of their plan, you see, ...102 comments 50 Recs
- I've bounced back and forth between whether impeaching Cheney and Bush (and remember folks, for impeachment and removal to work, we have to do Cheney first) would be a good idea. On the one hand, ...159 comments 10 Recs
- As we near the end of the primary process, many experts say that it's a safe bet to believe Barack Obama will be the Democratic nominee for President. That nomination sets up a very interesting ...44 comments 1 Recs
- Sen. Maria Cantwell, Democrat (of course) of Washington was just on CNN talking about news that the Commodity Futures Trading Commission is investigating trading ...42 comments 16 Recs
- No current results.