Below you'll find recent contributions related to Eric Schmeltzer's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Eric Schmeltzer
- The hysterics of neoconservative senators has become a cacophony that's pretty similar to a room full of children. It's a series of tantrums that clearly shows they are losing, badly.56 comments 222 Recs
- This is just the most brilliant thing ever. Written Monday morning. While everyone is looking at the polls and the storm, Romney’s slipping into the presidency. He’s quietly rising, and he’s ...414 comments 770 Recs
- Not Americans. Politico's Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen decide that only people who look like them can deliver mandates.347 comments 176 Recs
- After surviving this line today, I'm exhausted, dumbfounded but mostly enraged at our Republican Govenor Rick Scott for reducing the early voting period in Florida. According to the official wait ...372 comments 764 Recs
- VoteVets, the progressive veterans group founded by Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, has gone on the air with a $1.25 million ad campaign in three Senate races, Ohio, Nebraska and Virginia. Here's ...10 comments 35 Recs
- Do you see the blue Romney flag? (f) When flags of States, cities, or localities, or pennants of societies are flown on the same halyard with the flag of the United States, the latter should ...43 comments 30 Recs
- As Hurricane Sandy prepares to ravage the East Coast and beyond, let us pause and be thankful that Mitt Romney is not our current president. For Romney, when asked by CNN's John King about what he ...151 comments 445 Recs
- Well, as I sit three blocks from an evacuation zone in Brooklyn, NY and wait for this awful storm to arrive, I think about the aftermath. Well, our favorite village idiot, Willard, put his foot in ...5 comments 28 Recs
- Just in case those words are a little small for you to read: Governor Romney. Like thousands of women, I served our nation in uniform. We don't need to be put in your binders full of women. But ...26 comments 140 Recs
- Well, isn't this rich? Romney's awkward "binder full of women" was a lie. David Bernstein at The Phoenix has the real story, which he says he has written about several times. The Phoenix version of ...79 comments 258 Recs
Eric Schmeltzer's Tags
- No current results.
Eric Schmeltzer's Blogroll
- No current results.