Posting History for Ernest T Bass
|This user has no published diaries.|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Ernest T Bass
- Income inequality is not a disease, but rather a symptom of a disease. For over four decades, the United States has suffered from an atrophying of the great American middle class. The decline of ...36 comments 54 Recs
- For the rather large white fellows pictured above, carrying around a handgun just isn't enough anymore. They want the right to lug around their assault-style weapons wherever they go, because, ...691 comments 504 Recs
- Last week I wrote about the Bob Dylan song “Knocking on Heavens Door." Of the many versions out there, one stands out because: In 1996 and with the consent of Bob Dylan, Scottish musician Ted ...32 comments 38 Recs
- Four years ago, reading the agenda of the 2009 Values Voters Summit, I hypothesized a connection between the agenda of the Republican Party base and the values of one of America's four founding ...64 comments 118 Recs
- A recent report on firearm homicides in the US by the Department of Justice has been widely reported in the news. The main finding of the study was an overall 39% decrease in firearm homicides in ...39 comments 19 Recs
- What did you ... how did you get TAR on the ceiling? Oh, you are so not getting your deposit back. Of course : ...212 comments 297 Recs
- This time it's in Federal Way , Washington, about half way between Seattle and Tacoma, and not far from Highline High School, prestigious alma mater of your correspondent. I suppose with only five ...30 comments 37 Recs
- Prologue : Sometime ago I published a 3-part diary series on the Colorado Plateau (if interested in reading this diary, see this URL to get started: http:27 comments 47 Recs
- Enjoy traveling from continent to continent while you can, for tomorrow, sometime in the future, you won't have to hop, skip or jump across oceans or borders ...68 comments 70 Recs
- A talisman is an object, believed to have special powers. Those powers include the ability to protect from harm, or to bring good luck to the possessor of the talisman. The Merriam-Webster ...44 comments 17 Recs
Ernest T Bass's Tags
- No current results.
Ernest T Bass's Blogroll
- No current results.