Posting History for Eunomia
|Swiss Health Care Praised by Republicans in NYT (update #1)
Today's NYT praises the Swiss health care system - with no public option - on page A1. This is a biased ...
|Reversing the Bush Damage On Day One
The Obama Administration is already hard at work, creating a list of Executive Orders ...
|Robocalls from McCain
Like many of you, I've been receiving Republican robocalls this week. I just received 2 more tonight. The first one warned me that Obama wants to take my money away and give it to people who don'...
|Time to Double Down - take action today
Most of us gave money in the primaries; I gave in $100 increments several times, on both good days and bad ones. I watched the debate last night, and Obama was a real leader, but I fear for how ...
|We'll take Warren Buffett's Deal
McCain says he will suspend his campaign so he can study the $700 billion bailout plan. Let's save him the trouble -
|Ripped off on prescription drugs
Studies funded in part by drug companies claim that every dollar spent on drugs results in more ...
|The Reality of Health Care Reform
For years the pharmaceutical industry has financed Republicans shamelessly. Now that Democrats(?) control Congress, drug companies are spreading the money around. From ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Eunomia
- Ahead of important votes on AIDS funding in the House and Senate, activists took control of the Capitol Rotunda this morning at 10am. According ...110 comments 27 Recs
- Health care reform is certainly in a fair bit of trouble. But the three committees working on this in the House have really stepped up. They ...249 comments 804 Recs
- On Friday, June 5, 2009, at an event featuring aspiring politicians Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich that was broadcast over the global media networks of GodTV, a rising leader in the rapidly ...213 comments 133 Recs
- I have seen a bunch of comments and some diaries here today criticizing our new Attorney General, Eric Holder, on the grounds that he spent some time at [Covington & Burling, http://www.cov.com/,] ...959 comments 1028 Recs
- Remarks as prepared for delivery November 4, 2008: Thank you! And thank you for everything you have done throughout this long campaign. Today the people of New Hampshire spoke at the ballot box ...203 comments 503 Recs
- Bloomberg is reporting that Larry Summers is on a very short list for nomination as Secretary of the ...760 comments 784 Recs
- First came the news report from FOX News’ Palestra.net. Then, the vitriolic attack on a right-wing blog site. Then the news trucks came, and stayed. And then they began hunting us down, ...298 comments 785 Recs
- What scares the right about Obama's plan is that it can work. It is an inclusive plan. It's a plan that allows people with serious health issues to have insurance. It's a plan ...30 comments 34 Recs
- I realize the Ashley Todd story is sad, and it's getting stale, but there is one very disturbing aspect to this story that has been almost totally ignored: Ms. Todd's career with the ...170 comments 95 Recs
- Cable news, Daily Kos bloggers, and others have openly questioned the GOP ticket's strategy of having Sarah Palin visit Iowa today. With recent polls showing Obama-Biden up 8 points or more in the ...83 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.