Below you'll find recent contributions related to Febble's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The perils of trying to define 'an accurate pollster'
If the majority of polls in 2014 were accurate, this guy would be Governor of Kansas. Next week, you can expect to see a piece offering a review of the performances of the polling community from ...
|New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says swear words
'And furthermore ...' Ah, the political roast. Those glorious annual events in which politicians and the press get together and say terrible but perfectly true things ...
|President Obama honors fallen soldiers in weekly address
President Obama devoted his weekly address to those who have given their lives in service to the country. This weekend also reminds us that, around the world, our men and women in uniform ...
|Pew poll: 75 percent of Republicans want their party to challenge Obama 'more often'
Not satisfied. According to a new Pew poll, the ...
|Rick Santorum blasts Fox News for limiting GOP debate to top ten candidates
The announcement that Fox News will be limiting the first Republican primary ...
|Six Baltimore officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has announced that a grand jury has returned indictments for ...
|Ex-CIA briefer: Bush administration presented false 'intelligence' to the nation
No kidding. In the much-needed pile-...
|A not-indicted Chris Christie says media owes him an apology
Hang on, we have to savor this for a while : Chris Christie says the ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'History will allow clear judgments' on Iraq||Hunter||05/20/2015||70|
|America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up||Hunter||05/20/2015||241|
|Sen. Ron Johnson: 'I'm not so sure I'm trusting President Obama' over Iranian leaders
I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...
|Chris Christie invokes 9/11: 'You can't enjoy your civil liberties if you're in a coffin'
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie takes on civil liberties, domestic espionage, and ...
|Would Lindsey Graham have gone to war knowing 'what we know now'? He's not telling.
Lindsey Graham took to the airwaves yesterday to answer the _what we know now_ question himself. He turns in an ...
|Marco Rubio positions himself as the president who will bring us our next war
Presidential contender Marco Rubio is trying his level best to bring back the glory days of the Project for the New American Century, aka The People Who Brought You The Iraq War. Are you the sort ...
|Sen. Lindsey Graham announces he'll be announcing a presidential run
In the best news any of us will hear all week, Sen. ...
|What we know now about Iraq we knew back then, too
Seeking to avoid the multi-day saga that Jeb Bush endured ...
|Link found between anti-abortion attitudes and sexism
And a few other things, too. ...
|To Ben Carson's fans, those 'gaffes' aren't gaffes||Hunter||05/16/2015||82|
|Scott Walker heads to Washington to pander to the 'religious' far right
Look, I'll hate whatever you tell me to. While Wisconsin Governor and likely Republican presidential candidate Scott Walker is a favorite among business leaders looking for favors and wealthy ...
|Boston Marathon bomber receives death penalty
Tsarnaev, in surveillance footage from the scene Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who with his brother planted two bombs at the 2013 Boston Marathon that killed 3 people and injured over 260 others,
|Republican presidential candidates make traditional pilgrimage to seek 'evangelical' blessing
I'm right here! What more do you want of me?
|Jeb Bush clarifies yet again: We should 're-engage' in Iraq, 'do it in a more forceful way'
It's been what, an hour or so, but Jeb Bush is once again feeling the need to clarify his stance on the Iraq War. By God he's going to keep doing this until he finds a way to make everybody happy .
|Jeb Bush: Knowing what we know now, 'I would not have gone into Iraq'
|Open thread for night owls: Carly Fiorina stiffed staffers on her last campaign. For four years.
I wonder how many candidates run for office the second or third time ...
|South Carolina's 'Freedom Summit' delivers Republican wisdom at its best
'Hi, how are ya. So how many racist nutjobs we got here today? Stand up if you're a racist ...
|Allen West warns of Sharia law at Walmart because a minor wouldn't sell him booze
While we are no longer contractually obligated to bring ...
|Sen. Marco Rubio is a foreign policy genius
Seeking to differentiate himself from his fellow candidates in the bar-top bowl of nuts that is the Republican primary, Sen. Marco Rubio is positioning himself as the candidate for grumpy ...
|A third of Republican primary voters think 'the government is trying to take over Texas'
Texas's only hope? Sooner or later House and Senate Republicans are going to push bills forward that make it illegal for polling firms to ask members of ...
|Republican candidates agree: Ronald Reagan is the greatest living president
No love? Republican presidential candidates are united: The greatest president alive today is Ronald ...
|Is Jeb Bush the dumb one?
Umm ... pass? To get a feel for just how badly Jeb Bush is ...
Recommended by Febble
- I promised to post more poetry, so here's some inspired by a fellow Kossack. :) A while ago I was browsing around on Batya The Toon's awesome webpage (Corrected from earlier -- see update) and ...39 comments 40 Recs
- Dr. Mark Rosenberg I would hope that we would have had information about whether an assault weapon ban saves lives or doesn't. Unfortunately, when you don't have those data that really show you, ...244 comments 287 Recs
- As usual Obama looked out for us fairly well. All you folks in the financial industry who are weeping and wailing can just pound sand, cash in some stock options, sell your Lincoln, cry me a river. ...402 comments 530 Recs
- This is the first time I've copied over an entire article of mine from the Daily Beast and I'm probably infringing my own copyright, but I think this is an important discussion and I can only join ...301 comments 144 Recs
- Just say the following, which everyone can understand and makes a key point that most people are missing: "Under my plan, everyone, including millionaires, gets a tax cut on their first $250,000 in ...144 comments 488 Recs
- The political world is still reeling from the stunning revelation that Mitt Romney and his advisers had no idea they were going to lose until the returns came in. It turns out that Romney's push ...223 comments 705 Recs
- Oh, Fox News. Right on schedule, Fox is first to come up with a crazy-ass conspiracy theory about the Petraeus resignation. And it all revolves around "Benghazi", because "Benghazi" is the ...222 comments 44 Recs
- The Arizona Secretary of State's office is reporting that over 600,000 ballots have not been counted. ABC 15 has provided a breakdown of uncounted ballots. The breakdown is in a PDF file here , and ...160 comments 498 Recs
- The scene on FOX News during election night was a remarkable admixture of rage, denial, and ultimately, not too much acceptance. The Excluders have lost, the Includers have won. http://...219 comments 577 Recs
- This will probably be a very short diary, but I wanted to let people here know what's going on in PA. I went to vote early this morning, and this is what happened.212 comments 408 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.