Below you'll find recent contributions related to FeltzNook's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Game of Thrones 5.7—'The Gift'
Hast thou tried Head and Shoulders? Winter is coming. Remember that saying? Sure, it's floating on all those (now a bit sad looking) Stark banners, but it's also a big, honking, important theme ...
|This report blows the cover of secretive conservative shop pushing right-wing legislation
An Atlanta, Georgia television station has made national news with its fantastic ...
|Kansas Legislators Receive Praise And Warnings From ALEC
Kansas Legislators are preparing to return to work tomorrow in an overtime session of a state body originally scheduled to adjourn more than a week ago. What holds them in Topeka rather than back at ...
|It's the iPhone's world, we just live in it ... for now
A wild boar and domestic pigs from Darwin's The Variation of Animals and Plants under Domestication In 2001, Michael Pollan authored a fine popular science book called ...
|Scott Walker Fired as Chair of His Own Job Creation Agency
The Joint Finance Committee of the Republican-controlled Wisconsin Legislature has agreed to a set of changes to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC), including a provision to fire ...
|Giles Goat Boy||05/22/2015||8|
|Game of Thrones 5.6—'Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken'
I'm not opposed to violence in entertainment. While I certainly don't desire any violence in my own life—or in anyone else's really—violence is part of the classic formula for drama. Whether it'
|Mr. Obenshain, Condemn This Scandalous, Bullying, Plutocratic Lawsuit
In her campaign ...
|Charting the intersection of Politics, Science and Religion
Religious Groups vs. Environment and Evolution from Josh Rosenau at NCSE Last year, Tobin Grant at ...
|Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: Candidates in Search of a Clue
Watson, I have deduced Jeb Bush's actual answer! Paul Krugman recaps how John Ellis Bush has waffled the nation toward a discussion we need to hold. Jeb Bush definitely did us a favor: in his ...
Recommended by FeltzNook
- One of the most sacred rights we have as Americans is the right to vote. Yet citizens are opting out of the political system and not exercising this right in alarming numbers. In the last ...8 comments 5 Recs
- In Florida, my (adopted) state, we have a "blue ribbon panel" on higher education. It is modeled on the Texas blue ribbon panel, and based on the Heartland Institute's policy briefs on the issue. ...56 comments 54 Recs
- Today's political world reminds me of the tangled mess on a fishing reel backlash. Media sends out the word and people swallow it whole, without testing or question. Quips which feed the fears of ...231 comments 147 Recs
- That's right, as of just a few weeks ago, Democrats in Pennsylvania and all over the nation have one more reason to be proud of what their party stands for. Every single member of the Pennsylvania ...22 comments 63 Recs
- Union leaders and volunteers in Wisconsin are scratching their heads while pondering why Scott Walker - the representative of union-busting corporate America - walked away with his seat intact ...87 comments 77 Recs
- The 2012 GOP is the naked Emperor, but covered with tattoos reading "John Birch Society," "Koch Industries," and "I heart Bull Connor." The "subjects" are the media, which thinks the GOP is clothed ...216 comments 314 Recs
- I, like many of you here and around the country, are watching something wonderful unfold today in Wisconsin. We all sit here at the edge of our seat, biting our nails, and fretting and hoping for ...24 comments 35 Recs
- I try not to resort to name-calling in the title of a diary, but sometimes there is no other way to express the level of disgust I have for some of Scott Walker's supporters. This is from an email ...296 comments 407 Recs
- On some level, all our services, all the resources and functions of our society, are optional. Many we've had for so long we simply accept them, others are contentious points of debate, others ...65 comments 245 Recs
- The Romney campaign today announced a surprise pick for Vice President – Exxon Mobil Corporation. “This is a game changing decision, that will really energize the true Republican base: Koch ...117 comments 464 Recs