People FinchJ is following.
|Dave in Northridge||478||15507||08/31/2014|
|One Pissed Off Liberal||487||40004||05/28/2015|
|wide eyed lib||63||4574||12/14/2011|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by FinchJ
- This is not an easy diary to write. I've considered myself liberal since I was young. My views on the world aligned (and still do) with thoughts we consider classically liberal. I believe in free ...1081 comments 241 Recs
- It is all the same problem. Militarization of the police, violence against women, against minorities, against the environment: all related to the invention of this beehive. I’m a beekeeper, so ...179 comments 301 Recs
- This seems to go way too far A panel of four prestigious international experts on constitutional law backed by the European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation (ECTR) have spent three years ...79 comments 121 Recs
- It is said that Jesus was able to turn water into wine. While such truly miraculous skill to this day remains confined to the realm of saints and sages, I bring good news about a wine-making ...63 comments 63 Recs
- Most conservatives actually acknowledge global warming . The reasonable ones even use it to establish their credibility: "I'm not a denialist." That talk comes from wonks and private citizens ...60 comments 87 Recs
- There is currently much agitation and controversy around wealth-related economic issues: inequality, 1% vs 99%, Wall St. vs Main St, expand/cut Social Security, expand/cut a range of other ...46 comments 28 Recs
- After reading Brahman Colorado's "An Ancient Forest" diary posted on Dec. 28, I have been inspired to post the following essay I wrote several years ago:52 comments 36 Recs
- Many smart people are getting a flawed picture of Charlie Hebdo . They are concluding, based on simplistic and misleading analysis, that many of the magazine covers and cartoons promoted racist views.546 comments 343 Recs
- There has been a lot of talk here today about whether we should stand with "Charlie," the French weekly satirical magazine that delighted in holding no one sacred, and basically offending everyone ...294 comments 159 Recs
- In the wake of the Charlie Hebdo killings in Paris, I thought it would be a good idea to provide background information on the prohibition of depicting the human form in Islam, including the Prophet ...96 comments 306 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.