People First Amendment is following.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by First Amendment
- Good news. The Senate has a deal and it may be voted in the House first to prevent Cruz or Lee from delaying a Senate vote. WASHINGTON — Senate Democratic and Republican leaders on Wednesday ...306 comments 360 Recs
- As my colleague Laura Clawson [notedhttp://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/10/1245970/-Poor-babies-are-no-World-War-II-Memorial-when-it-comes-to-Republican-shutdown-outrage] last week, the ...83 comments 102 Recs
- preparing for the procedures that will make up her autologous stem cell transplant. The hospital asked us to check in between 9 and 10 this morning, and she has been in her room since just around 10.73 comments 270 Recs
- It's a done deal. After a couple of week's frustration (about which I wrote a diary) I finally enrolled in my new healthcare plan online through the new national exchange. I am blessed that I can ...24 comments 25 Recs
- This is all I have, but it looks like just another ransom note: WASHINGTON (AP) — AP Sources: House GOP offers debt limit hike, end to shutdown in package with spending cuts . AP Now, the AP is ...131 comments 197 Recs
- THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 8, 2013 Readout of the President’s Call to House Speaker John Boehner Late this morning, the President telephoned ...5 comments 14 Recs
- The new Republican Plan is to vote for a super-committee to determine the ransom to be paid to raise the debt ceiling. The next move for House Republicans in the government shutdown/debt ceiling ...54 comments 41 Recs
- Many people are underestimating the fundamental danger to our country the Republican extortion represents. Michael Cohen from the guardian nails it in his article, Dear President Obama: Don't cave ...265 comments 524 Recs
- This is not the summer of 2011 with the debt ceiling fight and Mr. Boehner is going to learn a very hard lesson. None of his bullshit extortion tricks are going to work. President Obama won and he ...177 comments 483 Recs
- So many post-mortems , so little time . There was no shortage of theories — sometimes contradictory — from inside and outside party in the first hours after the 2012 elections. ...34 comments 52 Recs
First Amendment's Tags
- No current results.
First Amendment's Blogroll
- No current results.