2497 comments by FistJab.
Recommended by FistJab
- From the NY Times : GENEVA — The United States and Russia have reached an agreement that calls for Syria’s arsenal of chemical weapons to be removed or destroyed by the middle of 2014, ...724 comments 247 Recs
- Congress is considering a resolution that would authorize the President to use force against Syria for a limited period of time and restrict the force that could be used by excluding ground troops. ...125 comments 116 Recs
- He's also far more informed than I am, and a far better politician than I am. Now, not to brag too much, but I'm not an idiot and I am pretty well-read. But Obama kicks ass. And he keeps *on* ...697 comments 321 Recs
- According to CBS: CBS News has learned that the Pentagon is making the initial preparations for a cruise missile attack on Syrian government forces. We say "initial preparations" because such an ...327 comments 55 Recs
- I'm sure McConnell is quaking in his boots. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Friday that he will consider enacting the so-called "nuclear option," or changing Senate rules by a ...148 comments 179 Recs
- The Huffington Post is now reporting that actress Ashley Judd is now taking steps to enter the race for the U.S. Senate in Kentucky currently held by Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.44 comments 65 Recs
- He did. Also. Barack Obama killed my Mom. Okay, she's still alive but you know what I mean. Just hasn't got around to it yet. I'm going to put Barack Obama's picture in my cat box. Then I'm going ...591 comments 309 Recs
- Get this : Shame. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on Wednesday moved to end the Senate debate on whether to confirm Chuck Hagel to become the next ...363 comments 695 Recs
- I am tired of people doing stupid things and then facing no consequences. Harry Reid made a major blunder when he did not push through fillibuster reform. It is already having historic consequences.423 comments 164 Recs
- This will be a quick post, I just wanted to point out how the GOP shot themselves in the foot over tearing down Susan Rice. Obstruction has backfired on them hard this time.... (I did not include ...198 comments 358 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.