Posting History for Frankenheimer
|The chart Obama should draw
Mitt Romney used a whiteboard earlier today to continue promoting lies about his policy on Medicare. Obama should respond with a chart of his own, getting as much media attention as possible. For ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Frankenheimer
- Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney 50-45 on our new Ohio poll, conducted for @ hcan : publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/10/o… — PublicPolicyPolling (@ppppolls) October 31, ...68 comments 45 Recs
- Big takeaways from the poll: It's Barack Obama 48%, Mitt Romney 45% in SurveyUSA's penultimate tracking poll of the state of Ohio, unchanged from last week, and barely changed over the past month. 4 ...46 comments 24 Recs
- New UPI/Cvoter tracking poll released here Obama 48 Romney 47 poll taken from 10/21 thru 10/27 The numbers are unchanged from their last release on the 25th. I'm not quite sure why they call ...3 comments 3 Recs
- It is really interesting to see that the POLITICO poll now shows Obama+1 from Romney+2 last week. What is more, Hispanic sample is only up to 7% from 5% last week, which makes it even better. http://21 comments 20 Recs
- Unless your power is out due to Sandy, or you've been living under a rock, you probably saw something like this tonight: @ppppolls: Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney 49/47 in New Hampshire, a 3 point ...17 comments 11 Recs
- BREAKING: The Washington Post endorses President Obama. — Jonathan Capehart (@CapehartJ) October 25, ...51 comments 37 Recs
- All the attention to the latest swings in tracking polls reminds me of my early days as a fishery biologist and the lessons learned from tracking a dead fish...98 comments 424 Recs
- Daily Kos traffic hitting records almost daily, the sign of a dying netroots? Did you hear the one about how the dying Newsweek wrote about the supposedly dying netroots?234 comments 251 Recs
- Dear fellow progressives! Thank you for your enthusiastic support to help House Democrats retake the majority in Congress! We know what’s at stake in this election. Because while there are many ...181 comments 598 Recs
- I generally don't do hit and runs with polls, but with the House of Ras crap floating around out there I thought I would share a positive [http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/document/75qcgwj577/...16 comments 16 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.