Posting History for French Guy
|"Socialized" healthcare anyone? My French two eurocents on healthcare on the two sides of the pond!
I have been meaning to write a diary about French healthcare for a long time now, ...
|Breaking: scary black male not any more a closet Muslim
If you thought I was talking about Barack Obama, a man whose middle name was given to him by someone who obviously didn't think he would run for president, shame on you! No, this one will make you ...
|Madelyn Dunham’s Vote will count! What about yours?
This is not much of a diary. I know. But I woke up this morning (in France) to learn Madelyn Dunham had passed away. This made me really sad, as I am sure we are all here. And of course, in this ...
|New Obama Ad gives spin to his spine
Here is a new ad from the Obama campaign attacking John McCain and defending Joe Biden during the now infamous "there's not gonnabe six month before the president is tested" statement. In a very ...
|Obama Cuts Ad For Oregon Senate Candidate Jeff Merkley (Updated w/ poll)
I haven't seen this diaried so I'm just doing it. If it has been already tell me and I'll delete. Apparently, some of us who thought Obama would use some of his time and charisma to help Democratic ...
|Pardon my French, a Fair Election Tale
This is a repost of my first diary. But since election fraud is in the air. See here ,
|Cindy McCain kept Keating Connection even after the scandal!
The Washington Independent just broke it (Full article here .): Sen. John McCain’s wife and father-in-law continued a ...
|New Obama ad attacking McCain health care plan
The Obama campaign hasn't lost time. They released a new ad including excerpts from the debate. It's titled Taketh and it compares what McCain says about health care with Obama's view on ...
|AFP confuses Fey with Palin
Ok, I'm sorry for this vry short diary but this is just too funny. AFP which is Agence France Presse, one of the main information agencies in the world just got really confused. They released an ...
|Where I was on 9-11
I just saw this excellent diary and felt so overwhelmed by emotion as I was reading comments that I decided to write this. ...
|Gingrich: John McCain is the biggest pain in the neck maverick
John McCain is the biggest pain in the neck maverick; said Newt Gingrich yesterday on C-Span. So, I just started to listen to him. No knowing this man so well, I was sort of disappointed (...
|How we handle pregnancy of public figures in France
So this diary will be short but I just wanted to draw your attention on the way the news of our Attorney General's pregnancy (Garde des Sceaux or Ministre de la justice in French), Rachida Dati, ...
|Fight the smears against... Palin! Wait, what?
I just spent a good chunk of the night reading diaries and especially comments, and I have to say that I'm sort of outraged. I don't think Gov. Palin would be a good VP even by the end of McCain's ...
|She was given the choice!
Today Senator McCain picked his VP. Sarah Palin will be on the ticket. We can see why: She's a woman. She's a mother of five. Her first son is part of the troops (since last september 11th) and ...
|1 Barack Obama was not and is not a Muslim! 2 Being a Muslim doesn't mean being a terrorist! Get it?
Guys, I am sick and tired and mad. First, watch this video :
|Obama camp strikes back on McCains attack ads
Here is a new video from the Obama Campaign that tends to get records straight by debunking the lies in the McCain attack ads. In this one, the Deputy Economic Policy Director of the Obama ...
|Arrogance, Obama, The West Wing and an American Woman
My ex-girlfriend and I are still great friends. She's American and actually having some good time with her family and friends in Western New York and Boston. We talked on the phone last night, it ...
|Paris Hilton = Moses
Why so serious? As The Dark Knight hit the movie theatres all over the globe in the recent days we still have to wait until august 13 to see it here, in France. Pity. But we nevertheless ...
|Pardon my French
So this is my first diary. And I think I should probably quickly introduce myself before I go on with it. I am a 31-year-old French man, I live near Paris, I'm interested in politics, especially ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by French Guy
- The two "Sorry" diaries currently on the reclist (499 comments 783 Recs
- Dear misinformed Conservatives, we are sorry that you have been lied to by the Corporate Media. We are sorry that the scare tactics work on you every single time, we're sorry that you don't ...404 comments 746 Recs
- Yes, it seems they actually did. However, the cure, if it is that, is not pratical for widespread use. However, in time, it may be. It is not clear whether the patient in question (who, for the ...188 comments 298 Recs
- Whether the result of psychosis or an undiagnosed, on-air aneurysm resulting in (temporary?) mental incapacity during her "commentary" on Hannity last night, Dana Perino has finally given ...424 comments 348 Recs
- First, a quick recap of the results of last year's election: Obama won the popular vote by a 53%-46% margin. This was the equivalent of over 9.5 million votes. Today, a new poll ...433 comments 586 Recs
- As first noted in tonight's Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann diary by CityLightsLover, Keith ...226 comments 537 Recs
- Disturbing New Statistics Show Huge Percentage Of Financial Fraud Against U.S. Government Comes From Healthcare Industry But Why Haven’t They Been Reported? By Donald R.8 comments 8 Recs
- Yes vomit. Out of revulsion. You see, I was going to write a diary today to officially kick off the Pretty Bird Woman House holiday fundraiser. Now I have to get his off my chest instead. I won't ...192 comments 249 Recs
- It's been almost five years since we left LA and moved to the South of France, but I still find reasons to be struck by the differences between our two countries, mostly be reading our local paper ...28 comments 31 Recs
- What have the French ever done for us? I mean besides helping us win independence. I mean besides all those cool burgundies that are almost as good as Oregon pinots! I mean besides ...428 comments 270 Recs
French Guy's Tags
- No current results.
French Guy's Blogroll
- No current results.