Posting History for FresnoBill314
|Killer Chickens, Bad Video, and a Bit of Nostalgia.
On this dark and stormy morning, I gathered up the courage to watch Herman Cain's latest venture into the macabre. So, anyway, after I wiped the coffee off my monitor screen caused by my ...
|How Much Influence Does Judge Zimmerman Have Over The Sanford Police Department?
The answer is: I don't know. I'm hoping someone can tell me. So far, there seems to be a lot of spin coming out of the Zimmerman camp. Faked photos, questionable eyewitness reports, and negative ...
|How Trayvon's Death Is Affecting Me.
I have been aware of the story of how Trayvon Martin was killed almost from the beginning. One of the website's I visit daily alerted me to this tragedy in early March, and I have been following it ...
|The Truth About Our President
Last year, I was introduced to Charles Pierce and his blog. He is the funniest and smartest (as is The Rude Pundit) member of the liberal media. I present this link of his most current entry. I ...
|I've got donor fatigue and it ain't Super Tuesday yet!
A couple of months ago, for the first time in my life, I made a political donation. I gave it to a candidate whose district in which I do not reside. It was a small donation, but none the less I ...
|PIPA, SOPA, and my future as a Democrat.
I'm late to the game in paying attention to the Protect IP Act. I'll admit that. I've been watching other things. I've tried to keep a promise to myself that I would not get too emotionally ...
|Keeping It Stupidly Simple
Has anybody read Mike Lofgren's interview in today's Truthout edition? He says he knows how to beat republicans. I just read the article, and it is a sublime revelation. The message must be ...
|I broke my cherry tonight.
So I'm checking the mail on my other email account and I start reading this message from Chris Bowers asking me to donate to Elizabeth Warren's Senate campaign. I don't know what came over me, but ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by FresnoBill314
- Nothing. More below the ...533 comments 368 Recs
- in his Friday column for the Washington Post. Titled Republican rhetoric over the top it totally demolishes the false equivalence some try to offer to avoid confronting how awful some of what spews ...183 comments 625 Recs
- Dear Friends, Levon is in the final stages of his battle with cancer. Please send your prayers and love to him as he makes his way through this part of his journey. Thank you fans and music lovers ...154 comments 309 Recs
- (Greenpeace) Throughout the broadcast media where most people get their "news," coverage of climate change is not exactly what you'd call extensive. There are plenty of reasons why this should not ...148 comments 159 Recs
- Inspectors General may sometimes be the fox guarding the hen house, but they're all that we have, and once in a while they work. An Inspector General can save taxpayers billions by investigating ...21 comments 29 Recs
- Nat Turner and the Virginia slave revolt Commentary by dopper0189, Black Kos Managing Editor Nat Turner, born into slavery October 2, 1800, on a Southampton County plantation, became a preacher ...130 comments 82 Recs
- Majestic Defiant Rocket Shames Free World In a stunning blow to democracy worldwide, North Korea proudly announced the overwhelmingly successful launch this morning of its much maligned Irsenovic ...15 comments 4 Recs
- Here is the text of the affidavit filed by the prosecution in the Zimmerman case. The facts in the affidavit establish probable cause for the 2d Degree Murder charge. It is short, but refers to the ...247 comments 133 Recs
- So I'm working this morning, like I do everyday, trying to come up with ways to promote my film , when I get this email from a guy who used to call my radio show over in Jackonville. His name is Rod,205 comments 1205 Recs
- Per TPM, Washington Post is reporting that Angela Corey, Special Prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case, has said that she will announcing charges against George Zimmerman as early as this afternoon.423 comments 249 Recs
- No current results.